News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGELS. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2012, 07:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Dear Nigel,

Please stop being so Nigel.  You're upsetting the asshole who has you on ignore sort of.  He has FEELINGS, you know, and YOU HURT THOSE FEELINGS with your uppity Nigelness.  All of you.  Is it so much to ask, that you be someone totally different than you are?  Is it too much to ask, that you stop annoying his delicate sensibilities with your Gay Wango Tango and driving around in your perverted bendy bus and your screeching insistence on not being stepped on?

He has RIGHTS, you know, and one of those rights is to use People Like You as doormats.  It's not that he won't pick a fight with me or with ECH because we're GUYS, so much as it's that you're a WOMAN, and there shouldn't BE a fight because you shouldn't be so damn Nigel all the time.  You are in fact GRATUITOUSLY Nigel, and frankly, there's no excuse for it.

So when he's ignoring you, you should SHUT UP so that he can properly ignore you.  Do you think that's EASY?  Do you believe that he should have to exercise self-control?  Are you really that selfish?  The button to VIEW POST is RIGHT THERE and it's REALLY SHINY and you should think about that before you Nigel all over the place.

Really, Nigel.  All of you should show a little more restraint.  It's like FINGERNAILS ON A CHALKBOARD, and you should remember that this is all about HIS feelings, not your womanish ALMOST feelings, however good your imitation of said feelings may be.

Please correct your behavior accordingly.

Yours truly,
Martin Bormann
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

And he can see what you wrote when people QUOTE you. So if you'd stop being so quotable and provacative and NIGEL, maybe he wouldn't READ it so much and get all WORKED UP.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 07:27:20 PM
And he can see what you wrote when people QUOTE you. So if you'd stop being so quotable and provacative and NIGEL, maybe he wouldn't READ it so much and get all WORKED UP.

THIS.  Nigel, stop having people quote you.  You're being DAMN SELFISH.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

LMNO

The Dark Monk

I like pretty much everyone here, even the dude with the fat mullet man for a picture. He posted that ass clapping song that totally made my day.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

tyrannosaurus vex

As the second pea in RWHN's pod this week I'd like to express my general and lukewarm disapproval of this thread, although my disapproval is tempered somewhat by the fact that fair points are raised in the OP and by certain unrelated behavior by RWHN, which shall not be specified, but may have to do with starting certain discussions all over again.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 28, 2012, 08:00:50 PM
I don't care what you say.  I still like him.

Which him?  The He-Nigel of legend, or RWHN?

Because you can't NOT like the He-Nigel, and I don't expect anyone to dislike RWHN merely because I do.  I also don't expect myself to sit by while he says rotten shit about my friend without saying some rotten shit of my own, because that's how I roll.  I do not insist that you or anyone else roll with me.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:26:09 PM
As the second pea in RWHN's pod this week I'd like to express my general and lukewarm disapproval of this thread, although my disapproval is tempered somewhat by the fact that fair points are raised in the OP and by certain unrelated behavior by RWHN, which shall not be specified, but may have to do with starting certain discussions all over again.

I have no justifications, other than I don't like him much.  I could feed you excuses all day, but it basically boils down to Nigel has my friendship and RWHN doesn't...And since he has decided to be as nasty as humanly possible to my friend, then I can indulge myself in a little hate-shitting.  I know that this is counter-productive on some level, but I do it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm an asshat.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:30:39 PM

I have no justifications, other than I don't like him much.  I could feed you excuses all day, but it basically boils down to Nigel has my friendship and RWHN doesn't...And since he has decided to be as nasty as humanly possible to my friend, then I can indulge myself in a little hate-shitting.  I know that this is counter-productive on some level, but I do it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm an asshat.

Stop it, Roger. I'm trying to come to the rescue here and you're going to make me indifferent altogether.

AFK

Aww, I still love you TGRR.  You may be a cranky fuck but you write a mean rant and what's not to love about that?  I'm sorry I don't like your friend.  There's nothing I can do about that.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:32:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:30:39 PM

Stop it, Roger. I'm trying to come to the rescue here and you're going to make me indifferent altogether.

You know what happens to White Knights, right?  Procul Harum makes bad songs about them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2012, 08:33:02 PM
Aww, I still love you TGRR.  You may be a cranky fuck but you write a mean rant and what's not to love about that?  I'm sorry I don't like your friend.  There's nothing I can do about that.

Well, I'm glad we all understand each other, anyway.

tyrannosaurus vex

That's it, I'm revising my earlier statement to "I unequivocally acknowledge that this thread exists in the strongest possible terms and hereby urge all participants and potential participants to either participate or not, depending on what they'd like to do, or not do as the case may be."