OMG,OMG,OMG DId you know that there's a new DRUG THREAD?!?!?

Started by The Wizard Joseph, August 29, 2012, 01:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I am entertained.  Sort of the way I am entertained when I watch a F350 run over a smart car.

Which happened on Broadway Ave, about 2 years ago.

Come to think of it, I see a disproportionate number of horrible wrecks on that road.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Skinny Bubba but not Bubba John, this Bubba used to go by Benny Ray till that time he took the company van and sold it to a chop shop, you remember that? What a fuckin party.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2012, 01:29:18 AM
I am entertained.  Sort of the way I am entertained when I watch a F350 run over a smart car.

Which happened on Broadway Ave, about 2 years ago.

Come to think of it, I see a disproportionate number of horrible wrecks on that road.

See I feel like a smart car attempting to demolish an F350 and having more success than physics would seem to allow, but not enough to actually take less damage than the truck. All occupants have been miraculously unharmed.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 30, 2012, 01:43:50 AM
Skinny Bubba but not Bubba John, this Bubba used to go by Benny Ray till that time he took the company van and sold it to a chop shop, you remember that? What a fuckin party.

Duuude! THAT party?  Pshaaw, dude thought that the chopshop would just be cool with it if he had it towed to them by another company. I think they're still looking for him! Bet prison's gonna be like Shawshank meets Oz... on benzos.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl