News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

ATTN TUCSONSPAGS: HALP

Started by Cait M. R., July 02, 2010, 03:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cait M. R.

Stranded homeless in Pittsburgh with nowhere to go, a stolen wallet and a breaking backpack. I will soon be homeless, clothesless and hopeless. BUT THERE IS YET HOPE FOR ME! (There probably won't be tomorrow.)

Cassidy Cate needs his family in Tucson to call up the Pittsburgh Greyhound station and tell them they exist. It's THAT bad, really. An address for them would also be appreciated, so they know where they're sending me. Traveler's Aid said they may yet be able to pay for me, but if they can't then well I guess I'll jump off the really big yellow bridge here or something, since hitchhiking is actually illegal. I'm really screwed if you spags don't pull through for me, and I'm not just saying that to get stuff out of you guys.

I spent the last 9 days in Clarion Psychiatric Center for losing my shit when I had been kept awake for a week straight and kicked someone once. I was dropped off in the middle of an enormous city I had never been to. I spent the night in my second homeless shelter. I'm 20 years old and my legal record is clean, with no drug and alcohol addiction. I got SCREWED, hardcore. I'm counting on some of the best people on Earth to help me out.

Cass, out.

LMNO

Cait M. R.

It's my only shot at survival, unless someone else wants to take a swing at sending me to be homeless in their town. Otherwise it's gonna be a long way down.

23 min till I'll have to haul arse back to the station and hope someone calls for me, because my generously and rule-breakingly provided library computer access is quickly running out.

Cait M. R.

Also, I checked and this is horrormirth. The bridge I mentioned possibly jumping off is the andy warhol bridge.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Triple Zero

How do you manage to get yourself into trouble all the fucking time like this? :?

Are you cursed with eternal bad luck or something?

Every single return to PD you make and post, you're homeless, the police mistreated you, the psych hospital did X, someone wanted you to murder someone, now your wallet got stolen, you got screwed big time in some way or other.

Didn't that book, 48 Laws of Power say something about not associating with people that continue to be miserable? How's that work? Is that immoral?

I dunno, but wtf is up with you, every time you post here you're in all sorts of trouble and basically the only thing you do is bitch about it and ask people here to sort it out for you. So, no, I'm not taking you seriously at all. I wonder, do you spread your odds by crossposting this to like five different forums? It might work.

Oh also, we're not couchsurfing.com, but did you try couchsurfing.com?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

There might be a small problem with anyone in AZ reading this thread in time, because it's only 7:00 am out there right now.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cait M. R. on July 02, 2010, 03:12:59 PM
Also, I checked and this is horrormirth. The bridge I mentioned possibly jumping off is the andy warhol bridge.

what?

threatening to suicide.

fuck off. that doesn't fly with me, ever.

you just threatened to suicide to a forum full of people you do not know.

get the fuck out. that pisses me off to no end.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cait M. R.

hey, I just need help by 3:30 my time.

As for my luck, Trip? I don't know. I'm not making it up, I can definitely give you phone numbers to call and places to check in with, I have terrible luck, that's simply the truth. If you really don't trust me, Light of Life Homeless Shelter in Pittsburgh housed a Cassidy Cate last night, which is the same date as the discharge date of a Brad Shorts from Clarion Psychiatric Center. Ask them why he was admitted, ask the Lighthouse in Butler the same question.

I. Got. Screwed. Yes, I know, I'm asking for help from the wrong people. But they're the only people I know and trust.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Do you have family in Tuson? 

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cait M. R. on July 02, 2010, 03:24:43 PM
hey, I just need help by 3:30 my time.

As for my luck, Trip? I don't know. I'm not making it up, I can definitely give you phone numbers to call and places to check in with, I have terrible luck, that's simply the truth. If you really don't trust me--

Oh I believe you. Don't worry about that. It's the attitude I hate.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

WAIT.

You're blaming luck for your predicament?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Idiot.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Freeky

I'm still not awake. What do you want me to do? :?

Freeky,
Checking PD through one sleep encrusted eye.

LMNO

From what I gather, if you call the Pittsburg Greyhound station, you can confirm that Cait has a place to go.

I think that if that happens, he can get a free ride to an address in Tuscon.

From there, I'm guessing he'll be asking for a place to stay once he arrives.