News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raz Tech

Hello everyone, I'm Raz Tech.  I enjoy long walks on the beach, drinking whiskey on the weekends, and heavy doses of hallucinogens whenever I damn well please.
I've been around here for a few days, and I like the cut of your jib, so I'm gonna make myself cozy and hope things work out between us.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Raz Tech on May 29, 2014, 11:45:54 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Raz Tech.  I enjoy long walks on the beach, drinking whiskey on the weekends, and heavy doses of hallucinogens whenever I damn well please.
I've been around here for a few days, and I like the cut of your jib, so I'm gonna make myself cozy and hope things work out between us.

This pleases me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Raz Tech on May 29, 2014, 11:45:54 PM

Welcome aboard!

Anything in particular that brings you to the forum?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Make yourself at home.

If you can, try not to shit on the carpet.

Raz Tech

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 30, 2014, 12:15:46 AM
Welcome to PD, Raz!
hello, man whose dietary choices both scare and amuse me.

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 30, 2014, 12:19:05 AM
This pleases me.
me too

Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 30, 2014, 12:21:30 AM

Welcome aboard!

Anything in particular that brings you to the forum?

here's what i posted in another part of the form, copy-pasted for convenience:
And now for why I became a discordian, because this comment is already a wall of text and I don't want to half-ass my first wall post on this particular forum;
I was on deployment with the Navy, and sick of not believing in the afterlife or spirits in the sky or whatever, so I brought along a plethora of religious books, and started reading to find something that would appeal to me.  I read the Qu'ran, The Torah, the Talmud, some stuff on Wicca, Thelema, the left hand path, and the satanic Bible.  All of it was crap.  Then I notices a folder on my computer called discordianism, and went meh, fuck it.  It was the greatest thing I ever read, changed my life, yet I was lonely.  I was the sole discordian I knew of.  Then a few years later in a drunken stupor, I went man, I bet there's some kind of discordian forum on the Internet somewhere.
and lo, I was enlightened.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 30, 2014, 12:21:55 AM
Make yourself at home.

If you can, try not to shit on the carpet.

But that's my favorite place to shit.  This place is a fucking prison!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on May 30, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

But that's my favorite place to shit.  This place is a fucking prison!

We're terrible tyrants, it's true.  But we're admins, and thus DRUNK WITH POWER!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

I'm so tempted to report you for abuse of power right now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:06:58 AM
I'm so tempted to report you for abuse of power right now.

You don't have the GUTS.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:32:12 PM
Yeah?

YOUR ASS IS MINE, YOU LIMEY PIGFUCKER!  WATCH YOUR BACK ARSE-BISCUIT.  YOUR LUNCH BOX IS NO LONGER YOUR FRIEND.

Junkenstein

WHO DO YOU THINK FUCKED WITH YOU LUGGAGE?

Had the balls to open that yet? Have fun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

Actually, I got an email when I turned my phone on upon landing in Tucson.  The bag is in Dallas, and they will be forwarding it.

Junkenstein

Everything is proceeding according to plan.

ENJOY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2014, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:45:42 PM

Actually, I got an email when I turned my phone on upon landing in Tucson.  The bag is in Dallas, and they will be forwarding it.

Holy shit. This is either going to be REALLY weird, or so unbelievably mundane that it will just be baffling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."