News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin - Joins FOX News

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, January 11, 2010, 08:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Felix on January 14, 2010, 06:59:56 AM
There are hard lines, Requia.  I think in some cases, abject horror is the only appropriate response.

This. I think I'd find her funny, but there's something about those glassy eyes.
And that... that... smile.

SHS,
exceeding my shudder capacity.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Not that I haven't laughed, when the threat has subsided.

I know that a Palin presidency would wreck this bitch though.  I've come to like living in America, it would be a shame to leave.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 14, 2010, 06:46:21 AM
She's hilarious *because* she's so horrifying.
Sarah Palin - The Goddess of Horrormirth   :horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

PALIN 2012

LET'S GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH ALREADY

LMNO

On extremely large drawback about my new firewall system is that I can no longer easily make those campaign bumperstickers I used to do.

http://www.makestickers.com/Stickers_Default.aspx

If you want to get in on the fun.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Dalek

Palin is an exact copy of my French teacher. Same smile, same dumb expression, same amount of stupid. She believes that the people who write the textbooks are holly and yells at you if you find a typo. They ment for it to be that way  :lulz:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: DALEKK on January 15, 2010, 07:24:44 AM
Palin is an exact copy of my French teacher. Same smile, same dumb expression, same amount of stupid. She believes that the people who write the textbooks are holly and yells at you if you find a typo. They ment for it to be that way  :lulz:

Oh god, really? That's horrifying. :horrormirth:

AFK

We were participating in this webinar a couple of days ago and I mentioned to everyone else in the room that the presenter sounded a lot like Sarah Palin.  Same kind of speaking patterns, enunciation, everything but the "gee golly, aw shucks". 

And then everyone got mad because for the rest of the webinar all they could think about was that Sarah Palin was speaking to us. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dalek

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 15, 2010, 01:45:09 PM
We were participating in this webinar a couple of days ago and I mentioned to everyone else in the room that the presenter sounded a lot like Sarah Palin.  Same kind of speaking patterns, enunciation, everything but the "gee golly, aw shucks". 

And then everyone got mad because for the rest of the webinar all they could think about was that Sarah Palin was speaking to us. 

:lulz:

AFK

Quote from: DALEKK on January 15, 2010, 01:55:00 PM

I told them it was my parting gift. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 15, 2010, 02:11:32 PM
Quote from: DALEKK on January 15, 2010, 01:55:00 PM

I told them it was my parting gift. 

:mittens:

President Television

I drew this for another forum, but I think it's relevant so I'm crossposting:

This is totally how she mows her lawn.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.