News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Christmas Presents (pimp your crafts)

Started by BabylonHoruv, November 17, 2011, 03:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kurt Christ on November 17, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
TWJ, kindly fuck off into threads that are already useless before you post. I'd like to actually have this thread serve its purpose.

It is serving its purpose, as far as I am concerned.

BH felt the need to shit on SMB on my thread, for no fucking reason.  I intend to return the favor, forever.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Here are my crafts!!

NOT UNDER MY ROOF! -
http://cramul.us/2011/06/not-under-my-roof/
an awesome card game! Instead of sitting at a table and playing cards at each other, the cards you play push your opponent into other rooms in the house. It's a "get up and move around" alternative to card games. The object is to throw your opponent out of the house and shout NOT UNDER MY ROOF!!

The Et Cetera Discordia: the Masquerade Party at Limbo Peak
http://cramul.us/2010/12/the-et-cetera-discordia/
An awesome book celebrating the 49th or 50th anniversary of the Discordian Society. It includes essays, art, rants, and other garbage by many of the people on this board, and other members of the ErisWeb.

LMNO

And don't forget about the Chao Te Ching!

...oh, right.  Not yet published.

:sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Here's one:

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 16, 2011, 10:11:59 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 16, 2011, 10:10:01 PM
I don't know if for real questions are allowed but I want to meet more people and make larger my chances of meeting someone who fits my standards and yet isn't gay.

WHAT DO?

Socialize.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 17, 2011, 02:53:43 PM
And don't forget about the Chao Te Ching!

...oh, right.  Not yet published.

:sad:

We only need a cover ... it seems like the easiest part ... AND YET...

LMNO

Until you realize that involves artists.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Cramulus on November 17, 2011, 02:40:56 PM
Here are my crafts!!

NOT UNDER MY ROOF! -
http://cramul.us/2011/06/not-under-my-roof/
an awesome card game! Instead of sitting at a table and playing cards at each other, the cards you play push your opponent into other rooms in the house. It's a "get up and move around" alternative to card games. The object is to throw your opponent out of the house and shout NOT UNDER MY ROOF!!

The Et Cetera Discordia: the Masquerade Party at Limbo Peak
http://cramul.us/2010/12/the-et-cetera-discordia/
An awesome book celebrating the 49th or 50th anniversary of the Discordian Society. It includes essays, art, rants, and other garbage by many of the people on this board, and other members of the ErisWeb.

Kickass.

Do you, by any chance, have a published version of PIrate Pass Off?  Or was that someone else's game?
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

BH:  Eat a dick made out of shit.

Thanks.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cram or someone should start a Christmas thread, because I'm gonna poop in this one non-stop, in revenge.

Just saying.

The Good Reverend Roger

I see the miserable little shitbag has backed off, now that there's only me to fuck with, instead of freeky and/or TWJ.

Fucking coward.

I spit on you, BH.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 04:43:51 PM
Cram or someone should start a Christmas thread, because I'm gonna poop in this one non-stop, in revenge.

Just saying.

:lulz: fair enough!  New thread ENGAGE

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 04:37:25 PM
Do you, by any chance, have a published version of PIrate Pass Off?  Or was that someone else's game?

Pirate Pass-Off is mine, but since the deck is only 2 cards, it's not really worth producing. :P

feel free to print your own though!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17456465/Pirate-Pass-Off-for-Avery-Business-Cards

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17456504/Pirate-Pass-Off-Cards-Large-With-Ninja-Card

LMNO

Cramulus

yeah I always wonder if people read the stuff we put out there

I just checked my google analytics on 23ae.com, and we got 13,000 unique hits in the last calendar year! Isn't that crazy? So our writing does get out there.

I found a bunch of links to it on non-english blogs too.

Kai

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 17, 2011, 09:40:33 PM
That's pretty damn cool.

I think it's pretty cool that it's so embedded now that people think it's much older than it actually is. Like that guy saying that he though it was related to RAW's writings.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish