News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Writing done.  Just gotta play around with the presentation tomorrow.  Also done custom thumbnails for Skyrim and Tomb Raider gameplay.  I think that's enough work today, so I'm going to sit down and relax. 

Some spag on Imgur recommended watching Monster and despite my general antipathy for anime, I have been assured it is quite good, and the basic plot seems intriguing so I am willing to give it a go.  It's not like there is anything on TV that is really worth watching right now.  And if I end up enjoying that, I'll give Shingeki no Kyojin a go as well.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I am so hungover my hangover has a hangover.

tyrannosaurus vex

Just got the news that my nephew has a greater than 70% chance of having bone cancer in his knee. 14 years old. Shit.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: V3X on January 19, 2014, 08:50:45 PM
Just got the news that my nephew has a greater than 70% chance of having bone cancer in his knee. 14 years old. Shit.

Fuck's sake. That's awful, Vex.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 19, 2014, 08:58:20 PM

Fuck's sake. That's awful, Vex.

Yeah, I don't know... living 1,200 miles away doesn't help.

Left

Shit.  Poor kid.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I walked seven miles and then I ate green papaya salad and now I need to work on chemistry but what I really want is a nap.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 19, 2014, 11:54:19 PM
I walked seven miles and then I ate green papaya salad and now I need to work on chemistry but what I really want is a nap.
That looks really, really good, have to learn how to make it.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 20, 2014, 12:02:09 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 19, 2014, 11:54:19 PM
That looks really, really good, have to learn how to make it.

It's amazing, and really not difficult to make. I like it best with some dried shrimp but the place I went didn't use any.

Freeky

That looks delicious. 

Holy oh no, Vex.  :(

I'm being blamed and punished for things that aren't my fault and I didn't want to happen, but I was involved in, and nobody else is getting this same treatment (the ones who really did cause it, anyway.)  Such is life?  Maybe.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

That there is a raw deal. :(
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 20, 2014, 03:43:26 AM

Aye.

I looked up osteosarcoma, looking for evidence that surely there's got to be some good news for the kid.

Nope.

5-year survival rate, in the best case scenario, can reach as high as 70%-80%. No data published on 10-year survival rates.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: V3X on January 20, 2014, 03:47:56 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 20, 2014, 03:43:26 AM

Aye.

I looked up osteosarcoma, looking for evidence that surely there's got to be some good news for the kid.

Nope.

5-year survival rate, in the best case scenario, can reach as high as 70%-80%. No data published on 10-year survival rates.

FUCK. O.O
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.