OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Jenne

Cainad (dec.)

"Race mixing is COMMUNISM!"

:horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz:

I might have thought it was a joke if someone just said that phrase in passing.

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cain

Quote from: Cainad on September 30, 2011, 01:52:18 AM
"Race mixing is COMMUNISM!"

:horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz:

I might have thought it was a joke if someone just said that phrase in passing.

There is a very interesting history of race and communism in American history, actually.

For instance, Hoover thought the whole Civil Rights movement was a Communist conspiracy, or very close to being one.  And as I recall, the KGB were not above exploiting racial tensions in the USA, despite the above theory being complete bollocks.  The non-racialized aspects of Communism were ones that racists, naturally, picked up on very quickly.

To be fair, US discourse hasn't moved on that far, as I remember a lot of rightbloggers claiming Obama must've been bought up a Communist, since no non-Communist white woman would at that time sleep with a black man.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Bill Maher can be annoying as fuck, but I give him this much:  he's really fucking consistent on his commentary, and he pulls no punches for either side of the aisle.

Cramulus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Oh shit. I didn't think anyone saw my misfiled Mr Rogers pun.

I baleeted it right after I posted it here because I decided it wasn't overtly political enough.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Cramulus

Cain

Luna