Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Pope Rat, the Queen, and mass graves of kids

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, October 08, 2011, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rev

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2011, 11:06:37 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on October 08, 2011, 11:01:33 PM
Wait, I just realized...Isn't the Enquirer a tabloid? That makes anything in it suspect of complete fabrication.

Worse...this is the Examiner.  You could sign up and write as much bullshit on any topic you'd like....as many people have.

WE CAN DO WHAT????? AND WE HAVEN'T YET????

Cain

The Examiner is currently looking for a Mafia Wars correspondent, a Dog News correspondent, a Ron Paul correspondent, a Long Distance Relationships correspondent, a Hipster Culture correspondent, a Fantasy Golf correspondent and a Style For Moms correspondent.

Besides, everyone (or nearly everyone) knows the Examiner is full of shit anyway.  I mean, hell, Wyldkat from TCC writes for them.

Suu

I knew it read like bad journalism, especially in the way that they used no formal titles for the Queen or Pope.

The fact that the guy wrote shit on reptilians makes it even more ridiculous.

Not that I don't believe that this kind of shit happened all over North America, but that article reeks of bad information, no sources, and, well, a guy who believes in reptilian shapeshifters.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

It did happen all over north america. But the Geraldo-esque "satanic ritual" shit should've tipped me off.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Igor

The people investigating this, the "International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" claim on their website that they "constitute a de jure Court under common law, with full power of arrest, conviction and enforcement."

And then:

QuoteIt is understood by our Court that its decisions, based as they are on Natural and Common Law, supersede and invalidate all statutes and statutory laws which conflict with the decisions of the Court, particularly when those statues uphold crimes or their concealment, or the protection of the guilty. Similarly, our Court does not recognize the jurisdiction or authority of any contending legal systems, such as the so-called "Canon Law", or any form of personal, diplomatic or legal immunity governing any person or institution, including heads of states, churches and corporations.

Link

Soooo can anyone form one of these de Jure courts? And start issuing summonses to heads of state?

Obviously these crimes are real, they do need to be investigated, and the nations where they occurred are not very interested in investigating, but these guys kind of seem like crackpots.
Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2011, 11:15:40 PM
The Examiner is currently looking for a Mafia Wars correspondent, a Dog News correspondent, a Ron Paul correspondent, a Long Distance Relationships correspondent, a Hipster Culture correspondent, a Fantasy Golf correspondent and a Style For Moms correspondent.

Besides, everyone (or nearly everyone) knows the Examiner is full of shit anyway.  I mean, hell, Wyldkat from TCC writes for them.
Shit, I can write bullshit about inane topics I know next to nothing about. Opportunity is knocking!
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

kingyak

Quote from: VERBL on October 08, 2011, 10:47:43 PM
Oooo....kay. I thought "Examiner" sounds like a paper of less than shining quality. Huh.

The Examiner is a content farm, and its standards are pretty low even when compared to other content farms.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

kingyak

Quote from: Cain on October 08, 2011, 11:15:40 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, lame. I've been out all night asking people if the Examiner is a real newspaper. Nobody knew.

The sad thing is that the mass graves are most likely real. At least from the folklore in the Native community.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, there's probably hundreds of them here, too. With strip malls built over them.
A lot of kids ran away, too, and died trying to get home. I think this was still happening in the 70's.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Igor on October 09, 2011, 01:17:19 AM
The people investigating this, the "International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" claim on their website that they "constitute a de jure Court under common law, with full power of arrest, conviction and enforcement."

And then:

QuoteIt is understood by our Court that its decisions, based as they are on Natural and Common Law, supersede and invalidate all statutes and statutory laws which conflict with the decisions of the Court, particularly when those statues uphold crimes or their concealment, or the protection of the guilty. Similarly, our Court does not recognize the jurisdiction or authority of any contending legal systems, such as the so-called "Canon Law", or any form of personal, diplomatic or legal immunity governing any person or institution, including heads of states, churches and corporations.

Link

Soooo can anyone form one of these de Jure courts? And start issuing summonses to heads of state?

Obviously these crimes are real, they do need to be investigated, and the nations where they occurred are not very interested in investigating, but these guys kind of seem like crackpots.

That's what needs to happen, some non-crackpots setting up one of these.

Suu

Like I said, totally believable incident, but totally crackpot tabloid article and Tribunal in charge of it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm just trying to figure out of anybody really found the mass graves or not. Google keeps turning up multiple links carrying this same shit.

Suu

I don't know, to be honest. They cited nothing.