News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter

Started by fogukaup, May 24, 2012, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fogukaup

Telarus

Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on May 24, 2012, 08:05:53 AM
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.

That's why I didn't click.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

title is lame, music and video are good. I like them.
But what is Max/MSP/Jitter?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

fogukaup

Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: fogukaup on May 24, 2012, 08:29:27 PM
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

23pinealglandFNORD5tonsofflax
Molon Lube