News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

It seems a shame to stop at one. Can I suggest a series? Various nations cry out for the same treatment.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

I only have the French flag from our Bastille Day adventures. I have a list of friends on Facebook with other flags, including the USSR.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

I only have the French flag from our Bastille Day adventures. I have a list of friends on Facebook with other flags, including the USSR.

I need to do one of those.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 05:58:38 PM
I'm getting sick of those stupid Bible, gun, and American flag pictures. So I fixed it.

:lol:

Perfect!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Everyone should do one. We can start our own movement. The "book and object in hands with flag" movement.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 08:47:10 PM
Everyone should do one. We can start our own movement. The "book and object in hands with flag" movement.

The 21C America Challenge.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

I wish I had a different flag, but I only paid $3 for this French one that was made in Taiwan, which I think makes it even funnier.

Junkenstein

I endorse and encourage this behaviour or action.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

I wish I had a different flag, but I only paid $3 for this French one that was made in Taiwan, which I think makes it even funnier.

I have one with Che Guevera on it, somewhere.  And a Jolly Roger flag.
Molon Lube

Suu

My friend just did it with a random blanket, a Harry Potter book, and a rake.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 09:31:44 PM
My friend just did it with a random blanket, a Harry Potter book, and a rake.  :lulz:

AMISH CHALLENGE
Molon Lube

Suu

Clearly, I don't waste enough time on the internet.

http://reallyrealamericans.tumblr.com/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2014, 09:27:57 PM
Quote from: The Suu on September 30, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

I have one with Che Guevera on it, somewhere.  And a Jolly Roger flag.

MAKE IT SO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on October 01, 2014, 12:52:11 AM
Clearly, I don't waste enough time on the internet.

http://reallyrealamericans.tumblr.com/

We should all follow suit and get our pictures on that blog.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS