News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Weird people that you've met

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, July 21, 2011, 08:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

This guy's kind of a character. I used to run into him all the time when I was dating someone from South Boston. He never acknowledged her though, even if she as sitting next to me. Started talking to me when I was wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt. I randomly remembered him just now, and figured I would start this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6jv6khjHg4
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

I've met Laurence Gardner before.

He had insanity gleaming through his eyes.  Talking about monoatomic gold, the Ark of the Convenant and immortality at the time did not help.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on July 21, 2011, 08:18:22 PM
I've met Laurence Gardner before.

He had insanity gleaming through his eyes.  Talking about monoatomic gold, the Ark of the Convenant and immortality at the time did not help.

Monoatomic gold?

Cain

Nephew Twiddleton

Eater of Clowns

I met this strange cat down in CT while leaving a wine tasting.  It was super hot outside and he'd just walked like three miles to say what's up.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 21, 2011, 08:45:49 PM
I met this strange cat down in CT while leaving a wine tasting.  It was super hot outside and he'd just walked like three miles to say what's up.

Actually, I was attempting to acquire cigarettes. And I could have too, if the terrain was flatter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Oh!

When I was in Switzerland, in the little mountain village I worked in, I went for a walk on a well known nature trail, which led to a point where you could view Lake Geneva and, on a clear day, over into France.  It's a popular walk for visitors to the area and for locals to go on runs through.

Anyway, one day, I was walking through the area with Blonde American Teacher, when, in the most wooded part of the trail, just a few metres off from the road and up the mountain, was a guy in a robe and cowl.  The material looked leathery, though I couldn't be sure, given the shadows in that area.  He also had two large German shepherds on leads, on either side of him.  He just stood there, looking at us for several seconds, then turned around and walked up the mountain.

Myself and Blonde American Teacher then decided a walk wasn't as good an idea as it first sounded, and instead we'd go to a busy bar. 

We never did find out what was up with that. 

Juana

I was having lunch with a friend, his boyfriend at the time, and some other people a couple years ago, and boyfriend and his friend Red are two of the weirdest people I know. Red was a tad bit late meeting up with us and apparently had new glasses. Boyfriend wanted to see them and somehow, they ended up communing with his chin in her eye for a good thirty seconds. I still don't understand it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cainad (dec.)

:cramstipated:

^ met this guy. He doing this the whole time. It was pretty weird.

Triple Zero

Hey I met that guy too!
Good times, good times.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

SmokeyMcChickenson

I have a friend  and he and I are very close we often are thinking the same things at the same time and we finish each others sentences n stuff.

So this one day we are walking across a 4 lane busy street and there is this schizophrenic crazy dude on the median just going to town spouting flow of consciousness hackery as we are standing on the median waiting for on coming traffic to pass this guy is 3 feet away from us shouting out at us what we were just talking and thinking about minutes before we even saw him.

So me n phil look at each other knowingly but amazed and I said to him just to make sure. Is this guy saying what we are thinking? and he busts out laughing and runs away.

Since then I've had this very very strange connection with crazy homeless people.

More than several times I have handed some crazy person a few bucks and they flat out say "Thank you Bill."

Like they know me!  Its really fkn weird :)

One time one actually tracked me down from several blocks away and he ran up to me crying and asked me to please take the money back because you are too good of a person to take your money and use it for what I'm going to use it for.

Life is fkn weird.

Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 23, 2011, 10:32:31 PM
I have a friend  and he and I are very close we often are thinking the same things at the same time and we finish each others sentences n stuff.

So this one day we are walking across a 4 lane busy street and there is this schizophrenic crazy dude on the median just going to town spouting flow of consciousness hackery as we are standing on the median waiting for on coming traffic to pass this guy is 3 feet away from us shouting out at us what we were just talking and thinking about minutes before we even saw him.

So me n phil look at each other knowingly but amazed and I said to him just to make sure. Is this guy saying what we are thinking? and he busts out laughing and runs away.

Since then I've had this very very strange connection with crazy homeless people.

More than several times I have handed some crazy person a few bucks and they flat out say "Thank you Bill."

One time one actually tracked me down from several blocks away and he ran up to me crying and asked me to please take the money back because you are too good of a person to take your money and use it for what I'm going to use it for.

Life is fkn weird.

And here we see the delusions that create those crazy homeless people.
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 10:49:59 PM
Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 23, 2011, 10:32:31 PM

Life is fkn weird.

And here we see the delusions that create those crazy homeless people.

Sorry junior its my reality tunnel go get your own :P

And stop cheating off of other people's.

It's a lazy nasty habit.

Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.