News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

I hate dealing with testosterone fuelled punks

Started by Cain, June 27, 2008, 07:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I'm 5'5", Mr. Suu is 6'1".

I love how this thread evolved into us discussing our height.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BADGE OF HONOR

Seriously though, I think a lot of my attitude (hostility) towards the world stems from being small and cute as a child.  Getting called a "cute little girl" just made me EXPLODE IN BURNING FLAMES OF RAGE FUCK YOU MORMON PATRIARCHY TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ARRRGGHHHHH
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 27, 2008, 09:15:30 PM
Seriously though, I think a lot of my attitude (hostility) towards the world stems from being small and cute as a child.  Getting called a "cute little girl" just made me EXPLODE IN BURNING FLAMES OF RAGE FUCK YOU MORMON PATRIARCHY TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ARRRGGHHHHH  *bob bob bob; blink blink*

Suu

I think the reason my brother grew so damn tall was self-defense. I'm 5'5" and have been since I was 12, my sister is 5'2"...and he's 6'4". This is what happens when you get put into dresses when flanked by 2 sisters in age.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I have no idea where my anger comes from.  I just stopped growing slightly before some other people, so I was hardly teased for it.  In fact, I was probably more pissed off with Acne Boi because I gave him a chance to be civil and he had to show what a hardnut he was with the bollocks photo business.

BADGE OF HONOR

I don't get how that was supposed to be intimidating anyway.  Oh no, he stole your soul?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Chairman Risus

I think it's in case he forgets who he was threatening that day.

Or maybe he just really liked Cain, and that was his way of getting a picture of him.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I usually just flat out ignore punks like that on the street. The other day some 40 year old thug dude sneered at me and called me a square—I didn't so much as blink and kept walking.

I'm 6' 1" but of my 2 brothers, I'm the smallest; so the little people conspiracy still applies (actually, no, no it doesn't).
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 27, 2008, 09:23:58 PM
I don't get how that was supposed to be intimidating anyway.  Oh no, he stole your soul?

Short memory spans and inability to remember faces is truly terrifying in a would-be stalker and window smasher.

Mourning Star

6'4"

Suck it down.

Also. That was a lurvely story Cain.

fucking chavs had it coming.

Iason Ouabache

This thread is starting to remind me of the old Dan Patrick radio show where he made every caller say their height and weight before talking:

Jason, Indianapolis.  6'1" 245.  *ding*

Anyways, I guess this is one good thing about living in modern suburbia.  You can't run into rude cunts on the sidewalk if there aren't any sidewalks in the first place.

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 27, 2008, 09:23:58 PM

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, I am now realizing how very very sexy short men are, because Boots is only 5'5". :)

Dysnomia

Teh Lizzie is 5'9 too.

I was halfway hoping that you'd go "martial artz masta" on their asses.  The cop bit was brilliant though.  Stupid fucks  :lulz:  If it makes you feel better, you can bat around Drama llama 1 for a bit.  ;)
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif