News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Sacred Chao antics.

Started by CynicalCichilid, December 06, 2008, 02:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziggy Odyssey

yerp? like with the buttony thang?

Ziggy Odyssey

oooh.... yerp. buttony thang. wootza wootza hey...

now there will be trouble.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Ziggy Odyssey

all my artz is up for grabz in yer zine thingy. please gank them at will.

i just downloaded the first issue of intermittenz and will read it while my boss works very hard.

Happy Snervleblort Day!!!
:fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

artz is serious. this is not an artz.

CynicalCichilid

Quote from: Cramulus on January 07, 2009, 08:57:00 PM
Quote from: St. Lorenzo Lavacado on January 07, 2009, 08:49:59 PM
yerp? like with the buttony thang?

awesome! :mittens:

I'll have to second that. It's an almost flawless representation of my rendering studio. Minus the coffee serving midgets of course.

Back on topic though. There's been a lot more workings happening on the 3D chao. After many hours of tireless slaving over emulating the gold shader from Luxrender in blender, here's what it looks like now. (Yes, there was no good gold shaders available on the internet for blender).

This was rendered as a test, it turned out OK. Should have turned the lights up a little though.

Here is the finished shader with a white sky lighting everything up.

So now this means that I don't have to wait five days to see how it looks anymore. WOOHOO!