News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Not the stupidest thing ever

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

...but damn. And I bet they make a FORTUNE off this. I wish I'd thought of it first!

http://www.jewelscent.com/howitworks

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM
...but damn. And I bet they make a FORTUNE off this. I wish I'd thought of it first!

OMG its like being sensual and playing the lottery at the same time!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on July 30, 2013, 04:05:09 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 30, 2013, 03:56:39 AM

OMG its like being sensual and playing the lottery at the same time!

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It's like QVC meets broken Walmart claw-machine.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

"Go wash your ass with this soap a lot you skanky bitch, also will you marry me?"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on July 30, 2013, 06:08:38 AM
"Go wash your ass with this soap a lot you skanky bitch, also will you marry me?"

Better hope it isn't one of the $10 rings or the skanky bitch isn't too picky. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Bruno

I'm not sure this would even be legal in my state.
Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

Question: Due to the raffle/lottery nature, would they not be obliged to state frequency rates of the high value rings?

If not, then I've got a similar product that offers rings between $10- $10 Million.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 30, 2013, 11:54:00 AM
Question: Due to the raffle/lottery nature, would they not be obliged to state frequency rates of the high value rings?

If not, then I've got a similar product that offers rings between $10- $10 Million.

I would think that would be a requirement, maybe, unless the the fact that they are selling it as a candle with a "free prize" means that they don't have to declare that.

Eater of Clowns

Sometimes when I'm at work and don't click links I like reading threads that only vaguely refer to the links in question.

This one has been particularly hilarious.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 01, 2013, 02:09:08 AM
Sometimes when I'm at work and don't click links I like reading threads that only vaguely refer to the links in question.

This one has been particularly hilarious.   :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Rereading, it's much, much funnier that way, actually.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh my god it totally is! :lulz:

This kind of makes me want to see certain PD threads transcribed as dialogues, but with links in the OP removed.

Cat-Detector Van

My wife would like this, except she'd always get the $10 ring. Because life sucks. :argh!:

Suu

It's like Cracker Jacks for fashionistas!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."