News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

I was thinking the other day..........

Started by The Lamanite, May 27, 2007, 02:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

10/10

I can't think of many other weird places.  Except maybe on cape cod, at the edge of the sand cliff facing the beach.

The Lamanite

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2007, 12:20:59 AM
Quote from: The Lamanite on May 29, 2007, 07:46:59 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 29, 2007, 04:49:20 PM
Quote from: The Lamanite on May 29, 2007, 04:15:16 PM
I have a different philosphy on the creation of another human being that dangles on the outskirts of modern science.

well don't be shy. let's hear it.

I'd rather not. Let's just say semen only serves as a vehicle for chromosomes, but has very little to with the creation of another human being.

You might want to elaborate on that, because at the moment you look like a fucking idiot.

Which is why I didn't want to elaborate. Now I have to face judgments ugly wrath.

Expanding on it at this point is: pointless. You already established that you don't have any respect for what I have to say next, so any knowledge I have on the subject will look like babbling from some idiot on the internet.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

LMNO

For fuck's sake, man.  If it's a goof, put on your Emperor Norton hat, and proclaim it to the rafters!

If you actually have a theory that goes against million sof years of biological history and science, bring it on & make a fundamental change to our understanding of reproduction.

hunter s.durden

He chose this option:

Make an idiotic statement that refutes what people know is true. Then instead of standing up behind his stupid statement, he hides behind "you won't like what I have to say, so i'm not even going to waste my awesome intellect on you."

Hidden meaning: "I know I'm an idiot, I just want to hide from scrutiny, and hopefully live my life without any conflict."

That shit is weak.
This space for rent.

The Lamanite

I never refuted anything that people know is true.

I just claimed to interpret it differntly. Then I got called out for that?

And now look people want to argue with me, that's fucking savage.

Payne

hunter s.durden

I never claimed to not be savage.

Anyhoo, you're a coward.
This space for rent.

The Lamanite

I just don't repond well to name calling, plus I didn't call you savage, but your actions: they're savage.

Now you want to get into how a baby is made:

A sperm unites with an egg and a baby is made. We all know this is how it happens.

But that actual life force and power that creates the baby relies within the woman.

Energy if you will.

So what I was trying to refute was: The power to fling babies from your finger tips.

I have a different philosphy on it,  the power is with the woman.

Are you happy? Now go fuck yourself.

hunter s.durden

Was that so hard?
Doesn't it feel good to know that now I will laugh at your ridiculous theories for what they are, instead of what I imagine them to be?

Now I can be savage toward a person and his ideas, not just the usually outright baseless fuckery we've all become accustomed to me spewing.

Why are you so defensive?
Do you have kids of your own?
Did you really think I believed in that power?
Don't you like the attention you're getting?
This space for rent.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: hunter s.durden on May 30, 2007, 04:41:52 PM
I never claimed to not be savage.

Anyhoo, you're a coward.

Hunter is so savage his mere presence makes even the most experienced Hunic warrior poop in his saddle
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LMNO

You mean to say this is all about "refuting" the power to fling babies from one's fingetips?

You know that's completely retarded, right?

Now, as far as your theory goes, then yes, the energy the baby gets to grow comes from the woman.  The fact that babies are alien parasites that feed off the host is fairly common knowledge.

hunter s.durden

I think He's talking about life energy.

Which I don't believe in, but if I did, no, unfortunatly, I don't think it all would've come from my mother.
This space for rent.

Payne

Quote from: LMNO on May 30, 2007, 05:07:21 PM
You mean to say this is all about "refuting" the power to fling babies from one's fingetips?

You know that's completely retarded, right?

Now, as far as your theory goes, then yes, the energy the baby gets to grow comes from the woman.  The fact that babies are alien parasites that feed off the host is fairly common knowledge.

What? It wasn't storks all along?

Also, I think my socks are high enough energy to produce babies, they certainly *smell* like it. Why have I not bred a race of sock/BDSFing mutants yet?