News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

ATTN: New England - YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Started by Dimocritus, September 06, 2011, 02:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Hawk on September 07, 2011, 12:05:31 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 07, 2011, 12:04:08 AM
Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:59:32 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 06, 2011, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:30:16 PM
Fuck you all for living in that shithole East Coast and close enough together to spread your vile diseases in person.

Couch is still free if you can make it, Hawk.  (I can fold Twid up in the papasan chair, and I don't THINK it was him snoring like a chainsaw at the meatup...)

Appreciate it, but too many things standing in the way.  :)

Understood, but you'd be welcome anytime.  Mind, I'm not sure how many of us it'd take to get you up here, it's a third floor apartment... but I betcha we could SCIENCE! something up.   :wink:

Grease, rope, slick board. What could go wrong?

It's a winding staircase, you couldn't slip and fall more than one or two sections before the board jammed and kept you from going the rest of the way.  (I know, I only went down two sections last time I fell down the fucking things...  Landed on my sword bag, and I'm just fine, I tell ya, fine...)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 06, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 06, 2011, 11:42:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:30:16 PM
Fuck you all for living in that shithole East Coast and close enough together to spread your vile diseases in person.

Couch is still free if you can make it, Hawk.  (I can fold Twid up in the papasan chair, and I don't THINK it was him snoring like a chainsaw at the meatup...)

EOC and Cainad say that I was fairly quiet. Light snoring but not to the point of inadvertent necromancy.

Indeed. I think the true offender was that damned window air conditioner.

Eve

I'll see about requesting the night off. If I get it, Twid/other nearby folks are welcome to catch a ride in Sasha (the Evemobile).
Emotionally crippled narcissist.