News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Rev. What's-His-Name? is in the I.C.U.

Started by AFK, September 07, 2010, 11:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

It is my sad duty to inform you that Reverend What's-His-Name? is in critical condition at a local hospital.  He was attempting to show his daughter a really neato trick on a scooter when he came face to face with a Ford F-150, aka, pretty much the only vehicile anyone owns in Maine anywhere. 

Actually, most of RWHN is just fine.  In a deft feet of alertness, he quickly attempted to dive out of the way of the oncoming vehicle.  Unfortunately, his feet didn't make it out of the way in time and the pickup proceeded to drive over them. 

And in fact it is only his toes at this point that are unresponsive.  The doctors say that RWHN will be in a coma-toes state for an undetermined amount of time.  In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the RWHN Whirrled Peas Defense and Clowns Have No Fund. 

*the above story is partially, wholly, or possibly completely untrue.  Proceed at your own risk, etcetera and so forth. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Adios

That's horrible! How could he do that to that truck? Is the truck okay?

Richter

Shame about his toes, sounds like they really got nailed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteThe doctors say that RWHN will be in a coma-toes state for an undetermined amount of time.

Of course.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

ahhhh shit I had to read that twice

scared the crap out of me for a sec

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I hope he isn't too rankled by the experience, and heels up soon.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Placid Dingo

I.C.U!                 
                                       /
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

MMIX

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 07, 2010, 02:40:02 PM
                                     I.C.U!                 
                                       /

Not if I see you first!
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Stelpa

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 07, 2010, 02:40:02 PM
                                     I.C.U!                 
                                       /

* nekk thinks....

OH I GEDDIT  :lulz:

Freeky

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!* :argh!:

*Unless there are terrible puns involved.

East Coast Hustle

well, if any of it is true I hope RWHN heals up soon, even though he made the "coma-toes" pun.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

I have an update on RWHN's condition.

The medical staff at The William Pullmonary Institute have been periodically making attempts to gauge responsiveness from Mr. Names' toes.  Most attempts have proven to be unsuccessful, however the latest update is that when Dr. Heywood  U. Wakeman wiggled Mr. Names' little toe, that he went, quote "wee, wee, wee, all over Nurse Jones."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish