News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Inevitable, unlimited, annual destruction of the Eastern Seaboard thread

Started by Mangrove, October 27, 2012, 03:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Thats ok ecstasy. Ill point and laugh at you specifically when california sinks or yellowstone explodes. Ill hope roger freeky and vex are on vacation at the time.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ecstasy on October 29, 2012, 10:43:12 PM
As someone who lives in the southwest, I can safely point and laugh at Easterners' misfortune.

Yes, lowlanders do not make the right sacrifices.  This is why the Gods drown them periodically.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on October 29, 2012, 10:48:08 PM
Thats ok ecstasy. Ill point and laugh at you specifically when california sinks or yellowstone explodes. Ill hope roger freeky and vex are on vacation at the time.

If Yellowstone explodes, it won't matter where you are.

And if California sinks, Ecstasy and I will be on the cliffside, kicking refugees back into the maelstrom.  Except for Hovercat and Nast.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

It's the gays and Barack Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/hurricane-sandy-gays-same-sex-marriage-obama-romney_n_2038781.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

QuoteIn a wordy and occasionally rambling blog on his website, chaplain John McTernan seems to link Hurricane Sandy (and a number of other recent weather-related trends and natural disasters) on LGBT people and President Barack Obama's recent backing of marriage equality. While most of McTernan's wrath is directed at Obama, he has some choice words for GOP candidate Mitt Romney, too.

"God is systematically destroying America," McTernan writes. "Just look at what has happened this year."

Calling Sandy "the most powerful hurricane on record" that "could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast," McTernan adds, "Obama is 100 percent behind the Muslim Brotherhood which has vowed to destroy Israel and take Jerusalem. Both candidates are pro-homosexual and are behind the homosexual agenda. America is under political judgment and the church does not know it!"

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Just the average product of an Ivy League institution with a touch of Providence.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ecstasy

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 29, 2012, 10:49:30 PM
And if California sinks, Ecstasy and I will be on the cliffside, kicking refugees back into the maelstrom.  Except for Hovercat and Nast.

Kicking Californians to their deaths sounds just lovely, actually.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ecstasy on October 29, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Don't kick Garbo, though.  You'll pull back a stump.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 30, 2012, 01:13:48 AM
Quote from: Ecstasy on October 29, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Don't kick Garbo, though.  You'll pull back a stump.She'll accidentally the WHOLE thing.

Suu

Lost cable in Providence. On phone now. Still no power loss. Wind has stopped and city is eerily quiet. They just came by to take the fallen trees so they can repair the wires, so it was really loud, and the really quiet again. The sky was clearing and I saw the moon. Meanwhile about 5 miles away there is no power and houses are washing into Narragansett Bay. It's a very creepy feeling.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 30, 2012, 02:50:48 AM
Lost cable in Providence. On phone now. Still no power loss. Wind has stopped and city is eerily quiet. They just came by to take the fallen trees so they can repair the wires, so it was really loud, and the really quiet again. The sky was clearing and I saw the moon. Meanwhile about 5 miles away there is no power and houses are washing into Narragansett Bay. It's a very creepy feeling.

Wait.  Where's that rich-ass area you guys showed me?

Suu

Narragansett? Down by the water? Or the East Side? I know we didn't take you to Newport, you would have killed people.

The Good Reverend Roger

New Jersey governor Christie just said their emergency services (EMTs, rescue) are officially off line.

Suu

If rescue is offline that means shit is so bad no one goes out no matter what. Fuck. Providence and Boston dodged a fucking bullet, if it wasn't for the hurricane barrier Prov would be gone.