News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

How did she possibly think this was going to end in anything but a smoking crater in the middle of her life?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Waffler on November 15, 2012, 04:41:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 04:08:10 PM
One of the two reasons I dropped out of Chasing Eris is because that shitbag Uncle BadTouch is involved.  Fuck him, fuck his little stable of hangers on, and fuck anyone that associates with them in any way.

This isn't good.

Yeah, here is the thing that I've observed. They seem to like to piggyback on other people's reputations, just like Miley Spears is doing with Cainad's name, so if you allow yourself ANY association with them, next thing you know they're name-dropping you and pretending you're one of their supporters. I won't have my name attached to a project Uncle BadTouch's name is attached to, period. It WILL be misrepresented as an endorsement at some point in time, and then people will think I'm "in Uncle BadTouch's circle", and it's simply not worth the risk to my reputation.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 15, 2012, 05:23:06 PM
How did she possibly think this was going to end in anything but a smoking crater in the middle of her life?

I believe that's exactly what she's going for. She's trying to goad Roger into doing something that can make her cry victim. While I approve of Cainad's cease-and-desist, and absolutely approve of the way Roger is handling the letter and accompanying postal violations, I also caution against letting the drama get out of hand because that's what they want.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 05:23:09 PM
One of the two reasons I dropped out of Chasing Eris is because that shitbag Uncle BadTouch is involved.  Fuck him, fuck his little stable of hangers on, and fuck anyone that associates with them in any way.

This isn't good.

Yeah, here is the thing that I've observed. They seem to like to piggyback on other people's reputations, just like Miley Spears is doing with Cainad's name, so if you allow yourself ANY association with them, next thing you know they're name-dropping you and pretending you're one of their supporters. I won't have my name attached to a project Uncle BadTouch's name is attached to, period. It WILL be misrepresented as an endorsement at some point in time, and then people will think I'm "in Uncle BadTouch's circle", and it's simply not worth the risk to my reputation.

It has crossed my mind that Uncle BadTouch would love to get his hands on the Chao te Ching (which would probably be the thing I'd talk about most).  Imma gonna pull back if he's involved.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 15, 2012, 05:31:05 PM
How did she even get a hold of your dad's address?

Same name, same town.  My address is unlisted.  My fathers isn't.  The same thing happened with Tentasicle.  I handled that in one way, I'll handle this in another.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 15, 2012, 05:32:32 PM
Quote from: CAKE on November 15, 2012, 05:23:09 PM

This isn't good.

It has crossed my mind that Uncle BadTouch would love to get his hands on the Chao te Ching (which would probably be the thing I'd talk about most).  Imma gonna pull back if he's involved.

I had two problems with participating, and that was the first and most serious one.  I have no intention of being a part of anything that includes that crowd.

Example:  For 6 years, I assumed that St Mae was one of his crowd, because of the name dropping.  Turns out she isn't, and never was.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cainad on November 15, 2012, 04:04:01 PM
Damn. Miley Spears was one of the personalities I remember from Uncyclopedia (which seems to be dead these days). Not that I ever had much interaction, but I was always pretty sure she wasn't Uncle BadTouch. Would not have guessed in a million years that it would get to this level.

She isn't Uncle BadTouch.  She also drops your name all over the place.

She's also a complete shitneck, who has no problem pestering an old man if it will advance her and Uncle BadTouch's vendetta about me. 

And the above posters are correct; she returned to PD specifically for this vendetta.

Was considering staying in Chasing Eris if Uncle BadTouch was called on his shit on film, which would have been LAWLS.

With this happening, I'm not going to sit like a fat duck and wait for a third clusterfuck.

Outta there.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 05:50:52 PM
Damn. Miley Spears was one of the personalities I remember from Uncyclopedia (which seems to be dead these days). Not that I ever had much interaction, but I was always pretty sure she wasn't Uncle BadTouch. Would not have guessed in a million years that it would get to this level.

She's also a complete shitneck, who has no problem pestering an old man if it will advance her and Uncle BadTouch's vendetta about me. 

And the above posters are correct; she returned to PD specifically for this vendetta.

Was considering staying in Chasing Eris if Uncle BadTouch was called on his shit on film, which would have been LAWLS.

With this happening, I'm not going to sit like a fat duck and wait for a third clusterfuck.

Outta there.

There is now another "guest" that has spent the last half hour looking at my profile, and that of my daughter.

LMNO

Incidentally, I'm curious what the other reason you don't want to be involved is.... If you don't mind sharing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 15, 2012, 05:56:59 PM
Incidentally, I'm curious what the other reason you don't want to be involved is.... If you don't mind sharing.

About 10% of the reason was that Placid Dingo won't give me the time of day on the board in general.  If I'm not good enough to bullshit with online, then I'm not worth the time for him to out of his way.  I am more than fodder for a book; or rather, if I am not more, I am not interested.

But that was just the last straw.  I had earlier brought up the Uncle BadTouch thing with him.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 05:52:52 PM

Outta there.

There is now another "guest" that has spent the last half hour looking at my profile, and that of my daughter.

We're at clusterfuck 3 already.

Somebody's doing some serious fucking up.

No quarter.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 05:52:52 PM

Outta there.

Yeah, that shit's getting old. Also it's one of the reasons why I won't let my kids register here, even though I told them they could when they turned 14. :lol: I don't really need my webstalkers scrutinizing them, and I know they will.