News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Mexico: FAIL thread

Started by The Johnny, November 11, 2009, 08:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are those all supposed to be the same guy? I wouldn't peg them as the same guy, but the pics are very different.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Same guy, 13 years apart supposedly. (2001ish vs. 2014)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hmmmm

There's no way to say anything conclusive about a person's identity from those photos, but it doesn't necessarily look like the same guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Earlobes are different.

Of course, plastic surgery could account for that, but it does make him being a double much more likely.

I did wonder why they would move against the Sinaloa Cartel now, with the drug war still raging.  I mean, Most-Favoured-Cartel-Status is, as far as I can see, still in effect.  Of course, putting Guzman in a cell does allow for a level of control over his activities, while showing that the US and Mexico are apparently not playing favourites...but I suppose capturing a body double still achieves the latter goal without disrupting the Sinaloa much.

Telarus

I noted the earlobes as well, but it only bumped the probabilities. Interesting...
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

One of my line cooks is a Mexican and all night last night he was just non-stop with the Chapo conspiracy theories. I'm'a have fun with this now. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

Well, with the shit the mexican government and the DEA are known to pull, im stuck at 50-50% chance.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Well, it looks like it might well be El Chapo.

Sinaloa are discussing their replacement leader.  Odds on favourite is Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada-Garcia.

Worth noting his son is currently in US custody, and preparing to give up all kinds of juicy information to avoid prosecution - info about other cartels, of course.  This is, of course, far more sophisticated than back in the old days when feudal lords would give their heir as a hostage to their liege because shut up it just is.

hirley0

My problem with all that is this
No i did NOT look
Only wonder is it an EarthThing event????/
Probably some UF0's in the area causing 0ut.age

Quote from: The Johnny on November 12, 2009, 01:40:20 AM
This got dissolved:

http://translate.google.com.mx/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fes.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FLYFC&sl=es&tl=en&hl=es&ie=UTF-8

LyFC was a state-run electric company which got dissolved and assimilated by CFE (Federal Electric Commission).

There seems to be valid reasons for it not existing anymore, but my point is that all over the country theres manifestations and stuff, there were about a million people at least protesting just here in the capitol.

The telephone sindicate is going along with them too, and im not sure who else.

hirley0

Quote from: The Johnny on February 23, 2014, 05:50:31 AM

What do you guys think?

01:58 pSt i thought i saw this GUY yesterday /97205 on SW 11th

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on March 10, 2014, 10:52:07 AM
Well, it looks like it might well be El Chapo.

Sinaloa are discussing their replacement leader.  Odds on favourite is Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada-Garcia.

Worth noting his son is currently in US custody, and preparing to give up all kinds of juicy information to avoid prosecution - info about other cartels, of course.  This is, of course, far more sophisticated than back in the old days when feudal lords would give their heir as a hostage to their liege because shut up it just is.
:lulz:
That gets even funnier when you think about how hostages in those times were treated. Pretty well, until they weren't useful anymore. Or very well indeed if there was a chance of them ending up with a degree of power eventually.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.