News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

The Pagan / RPG Name Game

Started by Cramulus, February 19, 2008, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's actually pronounced "nigel".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Weird.  I was waiting for someone to make a joke about silent colons, but oh well...

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Quote from: LMNO on February 22, 2008, 12:43:34 PM
Weird.  I was waiting for someone to make a joke about silent colons, but oh well...

Like this, right?

Mine isn't.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

President Television

op:
Karmelgran von Vendelbot IXX, esquire

new op:
New Age Retro Hippie

Plumber

Bea Master(wielder of the power to command Bea Arthur)

New new op:
What races do you wish your DM would let you play?
Personally, I wish I could be a goat.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Plague on September 10, 2010, 03:26:25 PM
New new op:
What races do you wish your DM would let you play?
Personally, I wish I could be a goat.

as a DM, I would never allow that, it'd be so broken

Triple Zero

If I could play a goat, I'd get a Paladin on a leash as a familiar, and tell him to follow his Goat of Honour.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

President Television

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 11, 2010, 05:27:13 PM
If I could play a goat, I'd get a Paladin on a leash as a familiar, and tell him to follow his Goat of Honour.
groooooooaaaaaaaan  :facepalm:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

That paladin would be better off with a geas than a goat.

Don Coyote

Triple Zero

Dusk Mist Fish Witch

say it three times fast, I dare you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.