News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

¿Por qué?

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, October 01, 2011, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

Fuck you people at school, always walking too slow and holding everyone up! Fuck you people at school who randomly stand in the hallways talking about "What a whore Jane Doe" is. Fuck you people making out in the hallway for no reason, especially in the middle of the hallway. What do you want me to do, play limbo to get past you while you're sucking someone's face into yours? I have to shove people out of the way just to get anywhere, but you know what? I make it look FABULOUS. When there's a group of people talking in the center of the hallway, I walk right through them and they just yell "Fucking bitch! Watch where you're going!" And I yell back at them "BITE ME DOUCHEBAG!" and then they look as if I kicked a puppy into traffic. They can call me an asshole all they want, but it's their fault for always being in my way like a bicyclist being in a car's way. If you can't walk fucking fast enough, stay to the side or I will kick your ass to get moving. Make me late to class and I WILL EAT YOUR HEART OUT WITH SOMEONE SAYING "FINISH HIM!"  :argh!:

Rant over.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 01, 2011, 01:38:04 AM
but it's their fault for always being in my like a bicyclist being in a car's way.

Personally I've also always felt that bicyclists should be classified as pedestrians, and thus should not bve in the street.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Triple Zero

Personally, I think it's awesome that my city center is completely car-free except for buses, and that right around the corner here you better give every bike right-of-way because it's the busiest bike-road in all Europe, yo :-P

Fucking cars in my city. Cars are for travelling BETWEEN cities, not IN cities, duh.

And classifiying bicycles as pedestrians is the dumbest idea ever, sounds like short-sighted "hur hur I'm in my car and I don't care cause I'm in my car as long as they're out of the way", if it wouldn't scratch your paint you'd probably driver over them, or something.

:)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 03, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Fucking cars in my city. Cars are for travelling BETWEEN cities, not IN cities, duh.

Here it's 6 miles to the nearest fucking drugstore.   :lulz:

Tucson:  40 miles long, 30 miles wide, and one inch deep.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Fuck you people at school, always walking too slow and holding everyone up! Fuck you people at school who randomly stand in the hallways talking about "What a whore Jane Doe" is. Fuck you people making out in the hallway for no reason, especially in the middle of the hallway. What do you want me to do, play limbo to get past you while you're sucking someone's face into yours? I have to shove people out of the way just to get anywhere, but you know what? I make it look FABULOUS. When there's a group of people talking in the center of the hallway, I walk right through them and they just yell "Fucking bitch! Watch where you're going!" And I yell back at them "BITE ME DOUCHEBAG!" and then they look as if I kicked a puppy into traffic. They can call me an asshole all they want, but it's their fault for always being in my way like a bicyclist being in a car's way. If you can't walk fucking fast enough, stay to the side or I will kick your ass to get moving. Make me late to class and I WILL EAT YOUR HEART OUT WITH SOMEONE SAYING "FINISH HIM!"  :argh!:

Rant over.

Daddy's little barbarian is all growed up.   :cry:
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Personally, I think it's awesome that my city center is completely car-free except for buses, and that right around the corner here you better give every bike right-of-way because it's the busiest bike-road in all Europe, yo :-P

And classifiying bicycles as pedestrians is the dumbest idea ever, sounds like short-sighted "hur hur I'm in my car and I don't care cause I'm in my car as long as they're out of the way", if it wouldn't scratch your paint you'd probably driver over them, or something.

:)

Yeah, but IIRC a lot (not all, but a lot) of European roads are a few centuries old and too narrow for cars anyway. To an American eye they're more like a double sidewalk with no street. I see no problem with bikes there.

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Cain

Actually, a lot of European cities got redesigned in a little government demolition and rebuilding project called WWII.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 02, 2011, 10:40:24 PM
but it's their fault for always being in my like a bicyclist being in a car's way.

Personally I've also always felt that bicyclists should be classified as pedestrians, and thus should not bve in the street.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Bicycles are dangerous as fuck to pedestrians and do not belong on sidewalks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2011, 07:24:37 PM

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Bicycles are dangerous as fuck to pedestrians and do not belong on sidewalks.

I think it really depends on the width and traffic of the sidewalk.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 03, 2011, 07:37:30 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you develop Aspergers all of a sudden?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on October 03, 2011, 07:37:30 PM

:winner:
Molon Lube

Cain

Oh great, PDS is having another of his "tidying your room is GREYFACED" moments, aka "foot in mouth syndrome".

Expect at least another 6 pages of this idiocy.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 03, 2011, 06:45:41 PM

Here it's 6 miles to the nearest fucking drugstore.   :lulz:

I was gonna amend it to "or between different parts of the city", but 6 miles ... wow. What's in between? Just houses and empty space?

Quote from: Cain on October 03, 2011, 07:03:57 PM
Actually, a lot of European cities got redesigned in a little government demolition and rebuilding project called WWII.

:lulz:

ZING

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 03, 2011, 08:18:28 PM
I was gonna amend it to "or between different parts of the city", but 6 miles ... wow. What's in between? Just houses and empty space?

Washes and endless housing developments.

Land is worthless here, so you build OUT, not up.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 03, 2011, 08:19:47 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 03, 2011, 08:18:28 PM

Washes and endless housing developments.

Land is worthless here, so you build OUT, not up.

I think posts need to be posted for this, because is really hard to grasp the sort of open space even if you've seen it but not recently. 

Freeky,
any excuse to use a camera. :lulz: