News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Remington III on December 17, 2009, 06:25:43 AM
:lulz:
Poor, poor sister. I should never have gotten her involved in the dark and sinister cult of WOMP.

Too late.  What's more, she's in the same pic as Squid and I, which means she's been corrupted for life.   Her innards will turn into something out of an HP Lovecraft story, all grey and powdery and brittle, like it The Colour From Space, it will then spread and everyone will die.

Way to go.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

She's doomed.

Poor thing. Never stood a chance.

Bu🤠ns

well that's the thing.  How can she make a face like that and expect nothing to happen to her?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Burns on December 17, 2009, 06:21:19 PM
well that's the thing.  How can she make a face like that and expect nothing to happen to her?

I remember when I still could still be geeked out by something cool like that.

Ford was president at the time, IIRC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 17, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: Burns on December 17, 2009, 06:21:19 PM

I remember when I still could still be geeked out by something cool like that.

Ford was president at the time, IIRC.

I still get geeked out...it just seems to only happen in this thread: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13574.0

Evil Roomie

Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Imma Eat Ya
it's mah choice.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on December 26, 2009, 03:30:33 AM

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

...I'm totally plugging my fucking mp3 player into the car tomorrow on the way to Orlando. When we hit the Disney traffic at 9am I think that song will be very appropriate.

-Suu
This baby's outta Tampa...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cait M. R.

The Silent Hill 2 remake done by the WOMP Cabal development studio, despite being critically well received on at least one website, heralded the end of the franchise.

Cramulus

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Hahahahah!  :lulz: I nearly wet myself!