News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

GRAVITY IS A LIE!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 05, 2013, 05:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

37 seconds later I discovered Facemeat and I have differing economic theories.

Cainad (dec.)

:?  :lulz:

This is maddening to listen to.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Somebody posted it on a science forum, much to everyone's delight.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That significantly adds to the value of the video.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The ensuing discussion in progress is even better, as people sincerely attempt to explain to the OP why his hypothesis is terribly wrong.

GIGGLES

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Last time I linked to that forum someone accused me of being bigoted against autistic people and nobody ever even checked out the thread, but OK: hxxp://www.thescienceforum.com/trash-can/37803-any-conscientious-australian-academics-about.html

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is a pretty good one too hxxp://www.thescienceforum.com/pseudoscience/37770-challenge-bigfoot-skeptics.html

Actually I would say that pretty much 2/3 of the posts on that forum are trolling. The autism thread was really the best, though.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on September 08, 2013, 06:49:57 PM
That was.... interesting.

The most depressing part is that so far it's the best science forum I've found so far. The others are either just truly awful, or dead.