PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a number of 50's cookbooks and I strongly suspect that their taste buds were different back then.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

hooplala

Half of those "sex offenders" are likely teens who took nude pics of their boyfriends or girlfriends.

But, that first review...  :lulz:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Pæs

:lulz:

Although, on looking that up it looks like that person used a track they knew would be muted for copyright violation to create that effect.

Also, saving this reaction GIF here:

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

just this

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

You know how the Internet is forever?

At some point in the future, one of these kids is gong to run for public office.

I REALLY hope I'll still be alive to see that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel