News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

You might be remembering me saying first time in a while. Last practice which was a couple of months ago is when Pete said he was moving.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 18, 2014, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 07:41:33 PM
Bitching about it is part of the fun.

It totally is. It's how college students make sure everyone knows what subjects they're taking and how hard they're working.

:lulz:

I feel the same way about working out. When I'm rubbing my arms and moaning about how sore they are people think I'm whining. I'm not. I'm bragging!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on June 19, 2014, 12:13:20 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 18, 2014, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2014, 07:41:33 PM
Bitching about it is part of the fun.

It totally is. It's how college students make sure everyone knows what subjects they're taking and how hard they're working.

:lulz:

I feel the same way about working out. When I'm rubbing my arms and moaning about how sore they are people think I'm whining. I'm not. I'm bragging!

:lulz: Totally true. Aaauuugh I'm working my ass off, here! Reckanize!

OK, sometimes I'm just complaining. But part of that complaining, if I'm being totally honest, is because I WANT A PAT ON THE BACK AND A COOKIE, DAMMIT!  :lol:

I'm a baby.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I'm going up to Phoenix for Kotei this year this Saturday, I hope.  There theoretically is room for me in a car, plenty of room.  Yes.

UB

Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 12:57:10 AM
I'm going up to Phoenix for Kotei this year this Saturday, I hope.  There theoretically is room for me in a car, plenty of room.  Yes.

Excellent! I mean, Phoenix is terrible, but road trips are awesome.

Freeky

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 19, 2014, 01:18:55 AM

They are!  We set out after an all-nighter at 6 AM, a good time.  It isn't too hot yet, then.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 01:23:52 AM

They are!  We set out after an all-nighter at 6 AM, a good time.  It isn't too hot yet, then.

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

UB

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:24:40 AM

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

Yeyyee... I'm off the hook!  :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: UB on June 19, 2014, 02:28:05 AM

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

Was talking about you, creepy.  Now fuck off.  Seriously.

UB

People I want to meet: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/politics/people/mphythian 

((PeST... It's not YOU)) so tuck your tongue back into your makeshift trousersocks and suck on a lollipop.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:40:54 AM
Quote from: UB on June 19, 2014, 02:28:05 AM

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

Was talking about you, creepy.  Now fuck off.  Seriously.

I think your back hair emits pervy moran pheremones, Roger. Every time you try to give someone the cold shoulder or the brush off, all they get is a wave of sexy Holy ManTM Musk. And they just can't help it. They're fools, Roger. All of them. Fools for you. You lucky, lucky man.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.