News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

fuck you utah legislature

Started by -Kel-, March 10, 2010, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavehamster

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2010, 05:53:40 AM
Homebrewing was illegal?   :?

I'll add that to the list of crimes I got away with.

It was illegal unless you got a permit and put up a $10,000 bond.  But of course, the permits didn't exist and no one knew the process of applying, and since homebrewers don't typically run bars no one cared ;)

Now you can brew up to 100 gallons a year, or 200 gallons a yer if there is more than one adult of age in your household, but you can still only transport like a case of beer for personal use at any time.  Silly, silly.

Requia ☣

I'll remember that next time I try to explain the everyone-is-guilty-of-something rule to my parents.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BADGE OF HONOR

Fuck all yall this is my home and I have no intention of living anywhere else.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 11, 2010, 07:10:58 AM

i loves ya badge.

Doktor Howl

Good.  Because you can't leave anyway, unless you go somewhere worse.

Tucson or Orlando, for instance.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

That's probably fine with those of us who live anywhere else.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BADGE OF HONOR

I know it's your thing to shit all over everywhere that isn't portland or whatever the fuck special place you live but it gets kind of annoying sometimes.  If you can't find something redeemable about any place you've been then I guess you just enjoy being bitter and jaded?  Nice for you but don't come back here TIA.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

I like lots of places.

None of them are Utah, but that's why I don't live there. It was really more of a stab at your generally shitty personality than the nature of the geographical location that you happen to occupy.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 11, 2010, 08:37:17 PM
I like lots of places.

None of them are Utah, but that's why I don't live there. It was really more of a stab at your generally shitty personality than the nature of the geographical location that you happen to occupy.

wow, you're a fucking cockhead.

Badge is awesome.

BADGE OF HONOR

Wow ECH I didn't know you had some sort of personal vendetta against me, especially since I haven't even posted here in the last six months.  Should I notify you every time I post so that you don't have to go out of your way to shit all over me, or would you rather sit back and snipe at me at unpredictable intervals while hi-fiving yourself?

East Coast Hustle

Nah, you'll just do what you always do. hang out for a couple months, get incrementally irritated with someone or something, and eventually reach the point where you attack someone (or someones) out of nowhere and then flounce for another 6 months until you figure everyone's forgotten about it and then make a grand re-entrance. It's no skin off my nose, and I don't have any sort of personal grudge against you for it. I just think it's lame and wanted to call attention to it, particularly yours.

BADGE OF HONOR

Yes, that is what I do, much like how you scornfully deride everything with the volume and persistence of a mall goth.  So?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -Kel- on March 11, 2010, 08:56:00 PM
Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 11, 2010, 08:37:17 PM
I like lots of places.

wow, you're a fucking cockhead.

Badge is awesome.

you are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and your opinion will be given all of the consideration which it merits. I suspect Badges might be quite pleasant IRL to people she has to live next to, but on PD she's generally been mostly a shithead to anyone who doesn't meet her lofty standards of, well, anything.

East Coast Hustle

But, you know, why would I rely on 6 years of my own personal experience when I can just take it from the queen of Taco Bell drive-thru rants?

you two deserve each other.

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 07:14:45 PM
But, you know, why would I rely on 6 years of my own personal experience when I can just take it from the queen of Taco Bell drive-thru rants?

you two deserve each other.
oohoo sick burn! did you think that one all up my your wittle self, sparky?