News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

DECLASSIFIED drink recipes by TWJ

Started by The Wizard Joseph, October 03, 2015, 04:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stalintom

I like very much these drink recipes. Continue with like these post. Best regards from custom dissertation writing service

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: stalintom on January 14, 2016, 08:36:12 AM
I like very much these drink recipes. Continue with like these post. Best regards from custom dissertation writing service

Ok mysterious link is mysterious, I guess.

Here's a specialty I made for a friend's art gallery event. I wasn't going to share this one, but in such a high demand market... ok. But please consider sharing something in return.

The Virgin Blood Spritzer

1 bottle room temperature cherry wine (I used New Glarus specifically)
7up or other highly carbonated lemon-lime soda, cold
Vodka, ice cold
Ice, solid
Large shaker glass
A 6 oz.+ clear, uncolored glass or party cup per serving, no ice

Grenadine to taste if you're a weakling and want it sweet, for some reason.

Into shaker FILLED with ice, making up to three :fnord: 6oz servings at a time, add per serving 1oz vodka, 3oz 7up, 1oz cherry wine per serving, no Grenadine. The extra ounce of liquid will come off the ice in the shaker.

shake until your hands feel frosty while holding the cap tightly down to prevent the CO2 from escaping. Set shaker glass down dramatically while maintaining pressure on the cap and allow to settle for about 10 seconds. Release pressure from cap, it should pop off readily with a satisfying noise and might get away from you if you're not careful.

Pour out servings into glasses and offer to sweeten if desired pouring a few drops of room temp Grenadine at a time. If the Grenadine is added it tends to spread in cool looking patterns from temperature difference and chemical makeup. Play up the Grenadine as a "special ingredient" as much as you like.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Nice edit, Faust. Makes this bot 1000% more enjoyable.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 18, 2016, 12:49:48 AM

Here's a specialty I made for a friend's art gallery event. I wasn't going to share this one, but in such a high demand market... ok. But please consider sharing something in return.

Vodka, ice cold
Ice, solid
Large shaker glass

Into shaker FILLED with ice, making up to three :fnord: 6oz servings at a time, add per serving 1oz vodka, 3oz 7up, 1oz cherry wine per serving, no Grenadine. The extra ounce of liquid will come off the ice in the shaker.

shake until your hands feel frosty while holding the cap tightly down to prevent the CO2 from escaping. Set shaker glass down dramatically while maintaining pressure on the cap and allow to settle for about 10 seconds. Release pressure from cap, it should pop off readily with a satisfying noise and might get away from you if you're not careful.

Pour out servings into glasses and offer to sweeten if desired pouring a few drops of room temp Grenadine at a time. If the Grenadine is added it tends to spread in cool looking patterns from temperature difference and chemical makeup. Play up the Grenadine as a "special ingredient" as much as you like.

Sounds sweet, but good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 18, 2016, 05:18:49 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 18, 2016, 12:49:48 AM

Vodka, ice cold
Ice, solid
Large shaker glass

Sounds sweet, but good.

It is sweet, but also tart with a bitter aftertaste from the bone dry New Glarus cherry wine. The few drops of Grenadine mitigate the bitterness some, but I like it without that myself. They're very refreshing on a warm summer day.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Angel?

2 Parts lowest-shelf flavored vodka (Citrus flavor for best results?).
1 Parts Soy Sauce (Low sodium soy sauce is for punks).

"A shot of salty surprise"
Quote from: LMNO on December 01, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
I sacrificed myself for that post.  12:30 AM, finishing a bottle of red wine, knowing full well I had a 5:00 AM alarm set.  -  But the post had to be written.  -  And I writ it.  -  So it be wrote.  -  Now I am at work.
Kill me.

Nast

Quote from: Angel? on January 27, 2016, 09:15:03 PM

WTF? :lol:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nast on January 27, 2016, 10:17:01 PM

WTF? :lol:

Pretty sure actually an angel. No one with an actual palate would do that and recommend it to others.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

I have to be honest... I want to try it.

Nast

Quote from: LMNO on January 28, 2016, 01:18:34 AM

It could be the basis for a ponzu-flavored martini! Might be good...
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nast on January 28, 2016, 01:58:01 AM
Quote from: LMNO on January 28, 2016, 01:18:34 AM

It could be the basis for a ponzu-flavored martini! Might be good...

It occurred to me that it might not be so bad to sip on while eating sushi.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO on October 09, 2015, 07:31:33 PM
The Budweiser Clamato Chelada abomination was from a Discordian Meatup a few years ago.  About a dozen or so of them met in CT and stayed the weekend in a house.  Amazingly, everyone survived.

There's a thread somewhere that tells the tale.

True story.

Budweiser Clamato Chelada. The drink that Twid refused to try.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on January 28, 2016, 04:04:33 AM
The Budweiser Clamato Chelada abomination was from a Discordian Meatup a few years ago.  About a dozen or so of them met in CT and stayed the weekend in a house.  Amazingly, everyone survived.

True story.

http://principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29349.0

:)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 28, 2016, 12:17:53 PM
Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on January 28, 2016, 04:04:33 AM

True story.

http://principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29349.0

:)

Best damn write up for an unholy combination I've ever read
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one's a keeper.