News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Suu's unlimited moving thread.

Started by Suu, February 18, 2014, 01:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Movers are here...short staffed. I have two semicompetent guys that seem to have gotten short staffed. They're miserable, and keep telling me it's not my fault. They weren't fucking kidding when they said that the Navy goes with the lowest bidder.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Shit show. Cars can't get out of the driveway, and are honking angrily as they drive down the street. Get me the Fuck out of here. This is going to take ages.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

So this isn't a thread for the mods to move endlessly from forum to forum?

Suu

That could be obnoxious.

Oh, they found the fireworks.

Suu

"I haven't seen a bookshelf this full in a while. "

Wow, America.

Reginald Ret

Good luck.
Quote from: The Suu on February 18, 2014, 02:18:11 PM
"I haven't seen a bookshelf this full in a while. "

Wow, America.
That's depressing. I have about 15 full bookshelves.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

I think he's pissed he has to pack them.

Suu

And now they're taking a break. They've packed one whole room (kitchen) in 2 hours and they're taking a break.

Good thing we aren't paying them.

Suu

The snowstorm is postponing the move until tomorrow. Pretty much everything is packed. They will deliver tomorrow to Portsmouth since it's only 2 hours up, however, that means tomorrow will be absolute chaos.

Suu

They're finally taking my shit. The end.

Junkenstein

Well, no.

They've not smashed tons of shit unloading it all yet surely? I hear that's what removals chaps do.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

And they haven't gone through and taken a tithe of your belongings for their trouble yet, that you won't discover until after you've signed the release form and they've high-tailed it to the nearest pizza parlor. The party ain't over yet!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

Never rule out a truck-jacking or good old fashioned road traffic accident either.

And even when you get there, the vast majority of accidents, deaths, murders, assaults and various tragedies happen at home, statistically. So watch out for those.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Unloading in Portsmouth now. Everything is accounted for so far. I watched them pack, I watched them load the truck. Honestly guys, I'm a fucking force to be reckoned with. All of the stuff actually worth anything has been here for  weeks.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.