News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

For the meme-addled populace, for whom reading a paragraph is too much effort, we present, The Pussy Riot Infograph:

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Demacrux

Cain

This is what German cartoonists think of the Republican Party:

Translation:

"I had to do it. I raped her and she got pregnant. But I was able to shoot her just before she went to get an abortion!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 01, 2012, 08:17:18 AM

Translation:

"I had to do it. I raped her and she got pregnant. But I was able to shoot her just before she went to get an abortion!"

HAHAHA!  Lifting this.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The other box, though you can probably figure it out with my help, reads "Republican values".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 01, 2012, 08:17:18 AM

Translation:

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Even more damning than Rahm's record as Mayor of Chicago

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

Quote from: Cain on September 12, 2012, 10:33:34 AM
Even more damning than Rahm's record as Mayor of Chicago

Even more damning

Rahm Emanuel has actually gone so far as to officially deny liking Nickleback. 

http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/redeye-emanuel-spokeswoman-he-does-not-like-nickelback-20120911,0,392980.story

So clearly, he has something to hide.  Several albums, I'm thinking.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2012, 07:33:13 PM

Not photoshopped.

That's AMAZING.  And by "amazing", I mean "The finest Horrormirth™ I've seen all year".

It's like something from a dystopian movie.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel