News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Featuring Eris

Started by whatc, January 31, 2009, 04:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatc

Here is some stuff i made a few years ago.

Applied medieval techniques, including tracing :mrgreen:. Carving, ink, leaf gold and watercolors. Bad photo,the gold doesn't really stand out. Sorry, I had to censor it. Apparently photobucket has something against poorly portrayed nipples.

For the curious(and registered deviants - mature filter on):http://raptorex.deviantart.com/art/Eris-45042712

This is my room in the Dark Arts Asylum club in deviantart. References to varied things that have inspired me over the years or just were cool at that time.

Working on bigger canvas. Exploring and just trying to let go. Unfinished and lost in some cellar.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

awesome stuff. i are watch yoar devart now  :D

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bu🤠ns

i love that multiple perspective effect

Cramulus

whatc

Thank you all. Guess I'll be posting more in the future :D

Raphaella

Oooooo  :eek: I really like the blue one at the end!
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: whatc on January 31, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
Thank you all. Guess I'll be posting more in the future :D

AND HE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.