News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Roger goes to Providence, and this shit happens.

Started by Suu, March 17, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

http://www.turnto10.com/story/24995055/dead-seal-with-sign-left-outside-providence-home

Somebody put a dead seal with a "Free Seal" sign in front of a house.

I wish I could make this madness up, but it made NATIONAL FUCKING NEWS IN FLORIDA.

FLORIDA.

WTG, Providence, you've out Florida'd Florida. All of my friends here are now like, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE UP THERE?!"

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The part that I'm having a hard time grasping is that at least two people voluntarily touched a dead seal. And, apparently, put it in their vehicle. Those things are disgusting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Here, they said the sign said "FREE SEAL TO A GOOD HOME".

I didn't have shit to do with that, OR with the weird shit that went down in Hanover today.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

It said, "FREE SEAL TO A GOOD HOME: SLEEPS A LOT. HOUSE BROKEN."

:horrormirth:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

I liked Scott's post.

"It's not even Easter yet!"

...We are all terrible. Fucking. People. All of us. The fact that we can see this shit, and go, "Oh, look what Providence did NOW" instead of being absolutely MORTIFIED that some asshole took a dead baby seal from one of the beaches, drove it almost an hour, took the time to make that sign and then pull this just shows our disgusting desensitivity to the city.  :lulz:

In other news, apparently New Hampshire still exists, and sometimes, there's a crime.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Totally appropriate time to reference Monty Python here. I'm not going to do it...just saying, this is a no-fault opportunity.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nephew Twiddleton

Roger and I were walking down Newbury St. today and passed a couple of cops eyeing a suspicious package. We were like, "Oh...."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on March 21, 2014, 02:32:50 AM
Roger and I were walking down Newbury St. today and passed a couple of cops eyeing a suspicious package. We were like, "Oh...."

Happens all the time. Not saying that we shouldn't be too careful after the Marathon, but I mean, Boston PD *DID* blow up Mooninites.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on March 21, 2014, 02:32:50 AM

Happens all the time. Not saying that we shouldn't be too careful after the Marathon, but I mean, Boston PD *DID* blow up Mooninites.

It was half a block from Copley Square.  What date was it, again?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Also, the Madonna Party is SELLING OUT.

Go here and see if you can get an advance ticket:
http://americanrepertorytheater.org/events/show/videodrome-discoth%C3%A8que-episode-99-love-so-fine-0

Let me know if you can't, we'll work something else out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2014, 04:53:13 PM
Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

It was half a block from Copley Square.  What date was it, again?

The Marathon last year was 15 April.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS