News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

ERIS gave ROCK & ROLL to YOU

Started by Porkslok, August 08, 2008, 10:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkslok

Just an edit I did; I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'm not all that good with photo shop, so do it better, yeah? damn were those hips hard...

All are very large so you can do with 'um what you will..

The original
http://amorphia-apparel.com/design/eve/

My improvement

Poster:

Wallpaper one:

And two:

So what do you think? Suggestions?

LMNO

Unfortunately it reminds me both of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and of really bad late-era Kiss songs.

AFK

I like the one with the cannabis leaf the least.  It seems very cliche to me.  Otherwise, not bad.  

Incidentally, which portions of Rock and Roll is Eris responsible for?  I might have a bone or two to pick with her.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Did Eris give us Jimmy Buffet, for example?

Porkslok

Quote from: LMNO on August 08, 2008, 01:23:56 PM
Unfortunately it reminds me both of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and of really bad late-era Kiss songs.

I can only say that I am blessed with the ignorance of age

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 08, 2008, 01:25:18 PM
I like the one with the cannabis leaf the least.  It seems very cliche to me.  Otherwise, not bad. 

Incidentally, which portions of Rock and Roll is Eris responsible for?  I might have a bone or two to pick with her. 

The leaf was a bit of an after though, but I figured someone might like it. Also, if it's ever been called the devils music, then there is a high chance of divine inspiration, at least by my thinking

In light of Jimmy Buffet being bought into the discussion, I revise: if it's ever been referred to as the devil's music, and this not being a comment on quality , then there is a high chance of divine inspiration. Jimmy Buffet is music for when you are drunk enough off of something that
A) comes in a coconut, pineapple, or craved skull of a native,
B) Has the name of a weather pattern, island, land feature, or can be used to describe a painting but is otherwise nondescript, and/or
C) The smell of which is enough for the natives to know you're not from around here
to enjoy Jimmy Buffet

AFK

Hey, it's just one spag's opinion so take it as a grain of salt.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on August 08, 2008, 01:23:56 PM
Unfortunately it reminds me both of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

and that's BAD?!?!

I dig 'em, Porkslock!

Voodoo

What else did Eris give us?

"Eris gave clamidia to you"

LMNO

Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on August 08, 2008, 02:34:15 PM

Well, that's better than chlamydia, I guess.

Voodoo

Porkslok

Quote from: LMNO on August 08, 2008, 02:41:43 PM
Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on August 08, 2008, 02:34:15 PM

Well, that's better than chlamydia, I guess.

Clamidia is what you get When you use the old "If I knew it was going to be that kinda party.." line, only to find there are no squashed spuds to be found, and must make do. 

Voodoo

ok, sorry all.  What else has Eris given us that would be funny on that 80's "Live Aid" style t-shirt?

Porkslok

Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on August 08, 2008, 02:59:27 PM
ok, sorry all.  What else has Eris given us that would be funny on that 80's "Live Aid" style t-shirt?

Aids?

LMNO