News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

iason on rampage first jacko now farrah

Started by fomenter, June 26, 2009, 12:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

hooplala

He also killed Archduke Ferdinand.  The bastard.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Iason Ouabache

I can't wait until you find out what I did to Ed McMahon.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

fomenter

i am still pissed about what you did to Abe Vigoda he was a nice guy and didn't deserve it
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Pariah

Not to mention that Cat from "The Closer"
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

PS. Jeff Goldblum is next on the list. He'd better watch his back.
    \

Pariah

YOU BASTARD
YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Kai

Dammit Iason! You could kill Fawcett and Jackson and even Ford for all I care, but Goldblum?! You ASSHOLE! What the hell did Wendel Fly ever do to you?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 26, 2009, 02:24:37 AM
(For those who may not have read this before: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/tomhanks.asp )

Jesus H Christ.  There's always got to be some stupid fucking pedantic bastard that has to ruin every fucking joke they trip across.

Hey, Arafailus...sometimes it's okay to just SHUT THE FUCK UP and let a troll develop.  You asshole.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Arafelis on June 26, 2009, 02:31:42 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2009, 02:29:20 AM
Quote from: Arafelis on June 26, 2009, 02:24:37 AM
(For those who may not have read this before: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/tomhanks.asp )

Jesus H Christ.  There's always got to be some stupid fucking pedantic bastard that has to ruin every fucking joke they trip across.

Hey, Arafailus...sometimes it's okay to just SHUT THE FUCK UP and let a troll develop.  You asshole.

I'll delete the post (and this one) if you'd prefer.  It didn't seem like most people here were taking it seriously anyway.

Dude, just shut the fuck up and don't feel the need to speak to me or respond to my posts.  You destroy every thread you fucking touch in your fucking quest to show everyone how brilliant you are.

Sir Squid Diddimus

next time that dick deletes his posts i'm gonna crap in his shoes.

and i never crap. so when i do it's EPIC

The Good Reverend Roger

Thurnez Isa

Does he fucking sniff glue just before he posts or something
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Broken AI on June 26, 2009, 06:33:59 AM
fuckin Iason.

WHEN WILL THE TERROR END?

WHEEEEN? :cry:
I will not stop until I am the only man left standing.
    \