News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Eating oranges is for pussies

Started by East Coast Hustle, December 01, 2011, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 04:20:48 PM
So THAT's where you've been--you've been eating and shitting grapes!

I'd join in the fun, but it would probably go awry with my current condition.

Eat grapes, have babby?  :eek:  Do not do!

Jenne

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 02, 2011, 05:47:51 PM

Yes, massive quantities of anything is a no-no at this point.  Except sleep.  GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL SLEEP.

I've done massive amounts of plums while pregnant with my 1st, but I don't recall forming a new asshole to digest them...it was 15 years ago, though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 06:24:05 PM

Yes, massive quantities of anything is a no-no at this point.  Except sleep.  GLORIOUS, WONDERFUL SLEEP.

I've done massive amounts of plums while pregnant with my 1st, but I don't recall forming a new asshole to digest them...it was 15 years ago, though.

When I was pregnant with LO I was eating up to two boxes of clementines a day. My intestines must have been very efficient.

Also, that's why her middle name is Clementine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 06:56:28 PM

When I was pregnant with LO I was eating up to two boxes of clementines a day. My intestines must have been very efficient.

I had something different with each child.  My fruit child was Joy, I swear I must have eaten my weight in pears that I ate with crystalized ginger.

If I ate anywhere near the amount of grapes ECH did, I'm fairly positive I would explode, grapes tear my stomach up and I end up eating tums and gas-x the rest of the day.  :sad:

Jenne

Aw, I like that story.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 07:17:47 PM

Aw, I like that story.

:)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Eating Fruits is for Vegetarians, Invalids, and Fruit Flies. Eat some fucking meat people, fer chrissakes! The more obscure, the better. I've got a one and a half pound saddle of Hare in the fridge for tomorrow. Gonna roast it, and baste it in it's own juice, with garlic, and serve it with jersey new potatoes, Spinach, roast spuds, petit pois, and mint sauce.

Fucking grapes! Pffft!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BadBeast

Of a few thousand little bitty grapes? Hardly! You're the one who got saddled with a vintner's load of the things. Tell, you what, you squash them all down, and make some half decent wine with them, (before they start getting all rank and rotten) and I'll cook you a game dinner. Maybe a bit of Muntjac, or Wallaby. (Both at plague proportions in certain parts of the English countryside) That's if you can drag your arse off the toilet from eating too much fruit. (Remember what happened to Cram)   

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Luna

Quote from: BadBeast on December 03, 2011, 12:22:21 AM
Of a few thousand little bitty grapes? Hardly! You're the one who got saddled with a vintner's load of the things. Tell, you what, you squash them all down, and make some half decent wine with them, (before they start getting all rank and rotten) and I'll cook you a game dinner. Maybe a bit of Muntjac, or Wallaby. (Both at plague proportions in certain parts of the English countryside) That's if you can drag your arse off the toilet from eating too much fruit. (Remember what happened to Cram)   

Way ahead of ya, BadBeast.  I have a few bottles of wine which had the grapes crushed by my own delicate toes.   :p

Which reminds me, I should grab a bottle for the festivities tomorrow.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

Luna

Quote from: BadBeast on December 03, 2011, 02:08:28 AM
What's on tomorrow?

SCA event with a drinking brewing contest.  I've got five cordials, a brandy, a mead, and an applejack to enter.  (I'm just getting started, I may have overdone it.)  I think Suu's entering her "Christmas in a Bottle" brandy to enter (which is yummy), and Richter has several things he could be entering.   :D 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BadBeast

Quote from: Luna on December 03, 2011, 02:20:22 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on December 03, 2011, 02:08:28 AM
What's on tomorrow?

SCA event with a drinking brewing contest.  I've got five cordials, a brandy, a mead, and an applejack to enter.  (I'm just getting started, I may have overdone it.)  I think Suu's entering her "Christmas in a Bottle" brandy to enter (which is yummy), and Richter has several things he could be entering.   :D 
Woo woo, sounds like loads of fun. And Richter, sly old dog! Nice to have a choice.