News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED T2 APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by fanglekai, December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Sorry, but...the guy's a total assmunch.  I don't normally shit up people's threads, but he's a fucking tool.  And his treatment of people around here just goes to show he's shitty at trolling.

"HI FREEKY YUO MAKE GUACAMOLE WRONG HAR HAR"

It was rude.  He told her off about making it WRONG--like she's an idiot.  I've seen this before--it's a total pattern.  I recall a thread Freeky made about Indian food that went similarly.

"HI FREEKY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO  MAKE THIS DISH RIGHT HERE LET ME SHOW YOU"  "WHAT YOU NO LIKEY MY SUGGESTIONS?  YOU MUST BE TEH ST00PID!"

It's all the same.

The Good Reverend Roger

Suddenly, I feel like a Native American watching the British coming.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

In fact, a good test if someone's a true asshole or just putting it on is the recipes subforum.  If they can post like a reasonable human being in there, they're usually an ok person.

If they use it to show what an expert at farting they are, then yeah, they get what they get.  If that means shitting on them when they're being assholes, so be it.  

Jenne

Quote from: Rod Stewart on December 02, 2011, 08:04:25 PM
Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 08:01:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 07:59:27 PM
Quote from: Rod Stewart on December 02, 2011, 07:58:46 PM
Quote from: fanglekai on December 02, 2011, 06:11:27 PM
Traditional guacamole is delicious. You should try it some day.

It gives me indigestion. 

More to the point, it's disgusting and should only be eaten by Scotsmen.

I have a bit of a Scot in me.

Is the rest of it still attached? 

It's in da blood, Sir, it's in da blood.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 08:05:53 PM
Sorry, but...the guy's a total assmunch.  I don't normally shit up people's threads, but he's a fucking tool.  And his treatment of people around here just goes to show he's shitty at trolling.

"HI FREEKY YUO MAKE GUACAMOLE WRONG HAR HAR"

It was rude.  He told her off about making it WRONG--like she's an idiot.  I've seen this before--it's a total pattern.  I recall a thread Freeky made about Indian food that went similarly.

"HI FREEKY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO  MAKE THIS DISH RIGHT HERE LET ME SHOW YOU"  "WHAT YOU NO LIKEY MY SUGGESTIONS?  YOU MUST BE TEH ST00PID!"

It's all the same.

Actually, he asked "you don't use chilies?" and then suggested a Mexican tool for squishing avocados. He's Mexican, so I took it as merely a suggestion.

All the shit you read into it is shit that you read into it. And, if Freeky wanted to get pissy, that's kind of her place.

I invited him to come here and told him that if he posted serious food talk in the food threads and left the TOTSE2 stuff at TOTSE2, he'd be fine. So I take responsibility for encouraging him to engage in the food talk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:15:26 PM
I invited him to come here and told him that if he posted serious food talk in the food threads and left the TOTSE2 stuff at TOTSE2, he'd be fine. So I take responsibility for encouraging him to engage in the food talk.

Yeah, well, he's doin' ya proud.  :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on December 02, 2011, 08:05:23 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:01:44 PM
Actually, he didn't say anything rude in this thread, and if he did it would be Freeky's prerogative to get pissy. If you want to follow him around the forum shitting on him because of what he said on TOTSE2, fine, but MAYBE have a little courtesy for other people's threads.

Just a suggestion. Also if you guys decide to start shit in one of my threads I'll ask you have it split, fair warning.

If you have an issue with me direct it at or too me.  Jenne has done nothing to deserve your venom.

That wasn't venom, and the latter part was clearly directed at both of you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Well, if he's your special friend, too bad.  He's still acting like a shitneck.  I didn't read anything into it, and since my reaction was similarly corroborated by LMNO and Khara, I think your protection of him (why you doing that, anyway?  it's up to HIM to make friends) is odd.

Be that as it may, I'll just stay the fuck outta his way, shall I?  And put him in ignore.

But I don't appreciate the board nannying Nigel.

Jenne

But please, continue to tell me how the fuck I'm doin it WRONG.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 02, 2011, 08:16:35 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:15:26 PM

Yeah, well, he's doin' ya proud.  :lol:

I'm actually embarrassed to be associated with either him or PD right now. Back when LJ followed me here, we even gave HIM a chance to be a biped, but apparently we don't do that anymore.

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 08:17:32 PM
Well, if he's your special friend, too bad.  He's still acting like a shitneck.  I didn't read anything into it, and since my reaction was similarly corroborated by LMNO and Khara, I think your protection of him (why you doing that, anyway?  it's up to HIM to make friends) is odd.

Be that as it may, I'll just stay the fuck outta his way, shall I?  And put him in ignore.

But I don't appreciate the board nannying Nigel.

Really? You think the suggestion to not shit up other people's unrelated threads is "board nannying"?

Khara's on a vendetta and isn't paying attention to whose threads she's shitting on people in. You and some other people jumped on board. I didn't see any reason to drag the shit all over the board when he already has two threads of his own you can shit on him in whether he deserves it or not.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 02, 2011, 08:20:42 PM

Really? You think the suggestion to not shit up other people's unrelated threads is "board nannying"?

The above.

The Good Reverend Roger