News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on March 17, 2014, 08:32:26 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 15, 2014, 04:58:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 15, 2014, 07:43:21 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 14, 2014, 10:49:16 PM
I passed my security test. I am one step closer to a temporary existence as a rent-a-pig. I apologize if this shatters anyone's impression of me. And I weep if it doesn't.

Welcome to the club.

Incidentally, this town is such a shithole.  While riding back from work, I saw a pile of vomit, some blood splatter and a crushed up bottle of Lucozade, and my first thought was "well, at least someone had fun last night".

Cain,
did not have fun last night.

All of civilization, distilled into one splash of humanity.

Well, I think linking this place and civilization is a bit of a stretch.  I was woken up the other day by cows.  COWS.

1000 times better than being woken by a satanic pig/hog squeal
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pæs

Quote from: Cain on March 17, 2014, 08:40:44 PM
Also, less fucking spiders, Bethesda.  Jeez.
I'm sorry, I love those furry little bastards.

I use the ritual stone/aetherial crown to have a constant army of them following me, raising them again when they fall.

I am the spider king.

Suu

My dad has pissed me off this whole fucking visit.

My version of the diet is not as good as his, and I'm going to get fat again while he acts like a fucking anorexic twat.
He refuses to drink anything, but he sure as fuck downed those free bloody marys this morning at the baseball game.
And now, he doesn't want to go out tonight as planned with his friends because he's "not drinking" so I'm stranded at home instead of doing ANYTHING tonight. Amateur night? Yeah, I know, but it's a craft beer tour in downtown Dunedin, and I was looking forward to it, but nooooo, the parade was cancelled and he's not drinking beer and I'm just going to get fat again so we're not going.

My sister has to go pick up her BF at the airport tonight, and my mom doesn't want to do anything, either. So glad we had all these fucking plans.

I think I'm skipping Christmas this year.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I can fix this.

I can drink all the liquor in the house.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2014, 09:18:33 PM
Next stop, Hillsboro, Oregon.

:eek: Are they sending you to Hillsboro???

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT? There's nothing there except Nike and I think Intel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just got back from taking my bio midterm, think I did OK and should get an A in the class.

In other news, I feel utterly unprepared for my chemistry final.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

And a ceramic company that I need to use.  We just have some disagreements over terms and conditions.

So far, I kinda like this new position.  I was paid for being shouty today.  Well, sort of shouty.  I didn't actually raise my voice, but it was shouty.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 10:06:21 PM
I just got back from taking my bio midterm, think I did OK and should get an A in the class.

1.  Excellent.

2.  You're gonna kick that pig.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2014, 10:15:54 PM

And a ceramic company that I need to use.  We just have some disagreements over terms and conditions.

So far, I kinda like this new position.  I was paid for being shouty today.  Well, sort of shouty.  I didn't actually raise my voice, but it was shouty.

Haha that's awesome!

Well, Hillsboro is right outside of Portland, it's one of the suburbs I make fun of when I'm trying to think of a place nobody wants to go. Let me know when you're in town!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 10:24:35 PM

Haha that's awesome!

Well, Hillsboro is right outside of Portland, it's one of the suburbs I make fun of when I'm trying to think of a place nobody wants to go. Let me know when you're in town!

Will do.  You promised to show me that weird Escher-esque mausoleum thingie.  And the pipe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2014, 10:16:19 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

1.  Excellent.

2.  You're gonna kick that pig.

Ugh, I hope so. I got a 96 on the last midterm. But these last few weeks it's gotten pretty crazy, like she's just throwing equations at us like "memorize this". I'm going to go over the practice test tomorrow in the LC, just to make sure I have all the concepts down.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 17, 2014, 10:25:43 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 17, 2014, 10:24:35 PM

Haha that's awesome!

Will do.  You promised to show me that weird Escher-esque mausoleum thingie.  And the pipe.

Hell yeah! The pipe is a little hypothermic this time of year but we can at least eyeball the entrance.

Richter

Work seemed like small problems and low volume after the weekend.  Perspective like that means the time off was done RIGHT  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!