News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Dimocritus, September 20, 2011, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

I'm sorry I've been away. School started and I'm back to my favorite things: Class, Grass and Ass (does the last one make me shallow? Maybe).

I'm busting out some fun equations, and, in fact, I've excelled so well in astronomy after only one semester that they are considering giving me a payed tutoring position (but don't say I said that, I'm not supposed to know, and it's not definite). Funny to think how I thought I hated math. I now love the language of numbers almost more than I love the language of words.

But I miss you guys, so I'm taking what little time I have to say hello, and let you all know that you guys are always on my mind and in my heart (Awkward? Well, if the truth be awkward, so be it). Even those of you I hate, you jerks.

A few years back, when I first arrived here, I had felt like I had reached the ceiling of my potential. But, thanks to many of you, I blew through that upper-limit a with a velocity surprising and almost frightening to me. I have a new ceiling, now. Higher than the sky. I never would have known it to be possible if it weren't for many of you (Even those of you I hate, you jerks).

Please realize you are all capable of amazing things.

Peace or Chaos, Win or Lose, Alone or In Good Company, may the Universe smile upon your endeavours.

Dimo, TTLC, HMSH, House of GABCab/Cuddlefish of the Vicious Infinite Regress.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

See you in a couple weeks.

Hrm, how are we gonna top shoving you through a drop ceiling, anyway?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on September 20, 2011, 12:35:28 AM

BLNDAARRRR!!

leln

Umm, like I said at the last informal Meatup. To overshadow the ceiling incident, we'd need to collect the greater part of the NE spags and descend on Provincetown. As I recall there are decent shops, and the locale is quite fabulous for any interested parties. If hilarity doesn't ensue we can't blame it on anyone but ourselves.

Since Dimo has expressed concern that he'll be carted off by the locals, we'll all take turns holding his leash during the trip. If you feel like inciting a mob to fight to the death over droit-du-seigneur during your stint as "protector," that's your business. I'll probably be taking pictures and laughing like a maniac regardless.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Luna

Quote from: leln on September 20, 2011, 01:45:12 AM

Umm, like I said at the last informal Meatup. To overshadow the ceiling incident, we'd need to collect the greater part of the NE spags and descend on Provincetown. As I recall there are decent shops, and the locale is quite fabulous for any interested parties. If hilarity doesn't ensue we can't blame it on anyone but ourselves.

Since Dimo has expressed concern that he'll be carted off by the locals, we'll all take turns holding his leash during the trip. If you feel like inciting a mob to fight to the death over droit-du-seigneur during your stint as "protector," that's your business. I'll probably be taking pictures and laughing like a maniac regardless.

This, we must do, however, I was thinking about the show on the 8th.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jasper

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Cheers dude, I recently had my math gland reactivated too.

Glad to hear you're exceeding your own expectations and living it up.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Telarus

Nice to see you Dimo.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Aucoq

It's good to hear you're doing so well, Dimo.  That's pretty inspirational.  Keep up the great work!  :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cramulus

hey deeemo

glad you're kicking ass in 360 degrees

yo, we could use your help sending some letters to the tea party. If you've got a few minutes, let me know.

leln

Quote from: Luna on September 20, 2011, 02:23:07 AM
This, we must do, however, I was thinking about the show on the 8th.

Ooh, that's right. Hey, I don't have class that Monday because of the holiday [put quotation marks around the word if you're feeling snarky], and with luck I'll be able to attend! Maybe we could duct-tape Dimo to a pogo stick and a bottle of 151 and unleash him on some unsuspecting tourists?

TBH my font of creativity is a bit sapped after a family wedding and an evening spent drinking boxed wine with my father. I'll try to come up with something better before the 8th. Because if nobody yells "SURPRISE" during the shenanigan it's hardly worth the trouble.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."