Started by nerinamakani, April 05, 2010, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

I just shat in my pance.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

President Television

My hands are a quaking basket of vomit.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

Quote from: nerinamakani on April 13, 2010, 08:03:33 PM
I Will Not bind anothers heart,
nor allow mine bound.
such stifling affections are sickening
for the hearts innermost nature is fey
That much is obvious.
So don't make me any promises.
Don't say it'll be ok.
Hold me sweet, just love me.
That's all I'll ever need.

So, do you like disco music?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I can't survive, can't stay alive
Without your love, oh baby
I can't exist, I'll surely miss your tender kiss
(A broken man with empty hands)

Aaahhhh.......

BABY!

My heart is full of love and desire for you!
Now come on down and do what you gotta do!

You started this fire down in my soul!
Now can't you see it's burning out of control!
Come on (now) satisfy the need in me!
Only your good lovin' can set me free... hey!

Don't, don't you leave me this way.

Pariah

My pain is like a new Carl's Jr. 100% Black Angus Beef Six Dollar Burger™
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

It's for a limited time only.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread makes me want to go kayaking.

Seriously. Look at that fucking sunshine. I bet it's really goddamn nice out on the water today, and my kayak has a hole for packing sandwiches and beer.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

nerinamakani

Disco is pretty sweet.

And that kayaking post made me happy.
Warning: Definitions may become blurry as you enter the white light of mysticism.

Reginald Ret

Dammit, now I want to go kayaking.
How are kayaks made?
It's just fiberglass cloth and epoxy right?
Screw it, now i want to go kayaking in my selfmade kayak.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

nerinamakani

Do you ever get that feeling?

You know. The one where you want to rip off your arms and dive head first into a bathtub full of acid?

Well...so do I.

There are three other people inside my head. They're  names are Red, Blue and Black. I know that they are just personified emotional states. My emotional states.

Red shows up when I am depressed. She reaches inside my chest and absorbs my pain. She also intensifies it.

Blue comes when red is done. He comforts and holds me, soothing me 'till I fall asleep.

Black is a recent creation. He is the evil wolf faced child who lives in the darker corners of my mind, screaming for me to destroy everything. He comes when I am sick of neatness and order. Sick of everything pretty and fake.

You know what though? None of this matters. It's all a fucking dream and so am I. It's like I'm walking through a world of people who don't know they're asleep. Don't know that all the effort they spend creating themselves and they're opinions and attitudes is wasted. A childs game with the same goddamn ending over and over and over.

You know why I don't tell people this? Because it doesn't matter. Most of them are enjoying they're imaginary worlds and who says realising that none of it's real and that none of it matters is any better than being asleep and dreaming anyway?

Fuck it, let the dreamers dream.
Warning: Definitions may become blurry as you enter the white light of mysticism.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

notathing