News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2014, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: Faust on August 21, 2014, 06:48:08 AM
Or being accused of being an alt etc....
It adds nothing to the discussion, even more so when it doesn't come from a mod who can at least run an IP check.

Von is just Von, his dumb opinions are his own. The topic is Ferguson, if needs be we can split the thread.

I think the posts have been dead-on.  If nothing else, von has demonstrated how one side in the Ferguson thing occurred.
Yeah, that's why I'm not willing to split out his posts unless da6 requests it, it looked more like von trying to hide his shame.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Von, learning to adapt to different social environments is part of human intelligence. It doesn't matter whether you came from an anonymous board where no one knows who you are or holds you accountable for things you said five minutes ago, you've been on this forum long enough that unless you have an actual disability you should be able to recognize that there is continuity, much as there is in face to face communication. Here, what you say IS who you are, because there is no other basis by which to assess you.

You could use this forum as an opportunity to grow up and learn skills that you can transport out into the real world, that will serve you well, or  you can keep digging in and screeching like an angry little monkey or a kid having a tantrum at the grocery store. I know which option I'd recommend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

Quote from: Faust on August 21, 2014, 04:02:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2014, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: Faust on August 21, 2014, 06:48:08 AM
Or being accused of being an alt etc....
It adds nothing to the discussion, even more so when it doesn't come from a mod who can at least run an IP check.

Von is just Von, his dumb opinions are his own. The topic is Ferguson, if needs be we can split the thread.

I think the posts have been dead-on.  If nothing else, von has demonstrated how one side in the Ferguson thing occurred.
Yeah, that's why I'm not willing to split out his posts unless da6 requests it, it looked more like von trying to hide his shame.

I don't care either way. I'll continue throwing worthy updates in here as Isee them. Looking like the ssituation has mostly stabilized though, vice has begun pulling some of its reporters out.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Q. G. Pennyworth

von: 80% of the country from Fresno puts you closer to me. If you're so itchy to prove yourself irl, pm me.

And to be perfectly clear on the subject, I come from the same culture where "faggot" means "person" and is used constantly. You'll notice I don't generally drop it around here, because I know how different social circles work and adapt accordingly. Also, I stand by your right to say offensive shit and deal with people getting offended, because free speech motherfucker. The minute you lost me was when you decided that free speech is EXCLUSIVELY about your right to be a shitheel, and refused to get mad about ACTUAL JOURNALISTS ACTUALLY GETTING ATTACKED FOR DOING JOURNALISM. You worthless fucking cunt.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Its a shame how the fine art of being an edgy fuckwad has deteriorated. "Kill all niggers" is so 2008. Cmon, step it up a notch. Argue for Anti-Natalism, or maybe Hard Green mass extermination of mankind. Get creative.

LMNO

Unfortunately, we've already had the "11/12 of people should die" wander through, and that was, what, six years ago?

Was that the Lamanite, or was he another "civilization is useless" dude?

Cain

No, that was Bhode_Sativa.  The Lamanite was "we should all be hunter-gatherers, the herds will migrate where they are needed" and "the BiP is racist".

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Maybe Hard-Green Transhumanism? "I for one welcome our energy efficient Robot Overlords."

Cain

I don't think we've ever had any National Anarchists.  Which is probably just as well, as I'd never stop laughing....

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on August 21, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
Maybe Hard-Green Transhumanism? "I for one welcome our energy efficient Robot Overlords."

You can't leave that there. Rife with potential.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2014, 06:29:35 PM
No, that was Bhode_Sativa.  The Lamanite was "we should all be hunter-gatherers, the herds will migrate where they are needed" and "the BiP is racist".

I remember we were joking about that when we came up with the Latin translation of Black Iron Prison, and then, just as sure as Poe's Law...

LMNO

Oh, dear.  I hope none of you have pleasant memories of the 90's TV show HerculesQuote from the actor's FB page:

QuoteFerguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man. It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are. It is a tipping point to frustration built up over years of not trying, but blaming everyone else, The Man, for their failures. It's always someone else's fault when you give up. Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the voted in has only made things worse for them, not better.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2014, 06:29:35 PM

Oh, yeah.  Bhode.  Mister "6.9 billion humans must die to save the dolphins, only not me."

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.