News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

School to Terrorism pipeline

Started by Pæs, June 25, 2014, 07:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Gun violence in schools in on the rise, according to 'Support, Teach And Help Parents' (STAHP) a Wyoming parents' group who have been tracking references to school shootings in national media. The group's cofounder, Kirsty McKnight, explained in a press release yesterday "every day now I'm bombarded with images of children committing violence against one another. Time was, my son could get into trouble beating up the odd effeminate playground buddy and we could just ground him and figure 'boys will be boys' but it's a different world now that these angry little people are coming in and attacking everyone indiscriminately."

McKnight and her friends at STAHP are pulling no punches. "This is domestic terrorism," explains their website. "As a direct result of Obama's pro-Eastern agenda, our children are being forced into classrooms where equal time is given to Islam and Africa or whatever as to the Founding Fathers of this country. We're making militants out of them. You didn't see this same level of spectacle around the whole thing before they starting feeding us this PC bullshit about how and why we need to live in peace together, introducing us to these dangerous non-Christian ideas."

And they're mixing no words about where the fault lies. "With the media," explains McKnight, "No offense [to this reporter] but when you are seeing images on the TV day in and out, and my children are watching TV all day, of armed children in Iraq or whatever, what kind of message does that send? It sets a bad example. Where else would it come from? They're not learning these things at home because, honestly, how on earth would a young American get the idea that it's okay in any way to carry weapons on them and open fire on people for the most arbitrary of reasons? We need to figure out exactly where that message is coming from and put a stop to it. Maybe it's okay in Iraq for a kid to have a gun but if you're going to show that image on my American TV then you need to censor that."

Junkenstein

Kieron Kitterson (28) joined STAHP recently from the DEA after seeing overwhelming evidence that Terrorists are drug users and as we all know, drug use and abuse starts in school.

Kitterson (28) is pushing STAHP to take a more holistic approach and focus on preventing kids hearing or knowing anything about the world beyond pre-approved parental boundaries. His first initiative is to limit information to kids to ensure nothing unsanitary is learned. "We scare the shit out of them" he said, referring to his in-class training exercises. "We pass a cigarette around the kids so they can see exactly what is is. We then do the same with a crack pipe. After that's been collected officers storm the room, handcuff and fingerprint to compile the charge sheet later. We don't need to keep the kids in the room for more than 6-8 hours, we've got the process pretty well ironed out"

After kids have had their short sharp shock and started on their criminal record, Kitterson (28) releases most kids with a fine. "The uppity ones, well they have to go away for a little while to get their minds right. I'm told it's a dangerous world out there and there's no way these kids will survive it unless they're shitting themselves in terror whenever a door opens. You gotta be prepared".

Kitterson (28) is an upstanding community member with involvement in the local lynching, bake sale and cross burning scenes. And he's the best chance you've got for keeping your kids free.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sita

That McKnight person obviously never lived in the south.
It's practically a right of passage to have shot your first gun by the time you're 10.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: You should submit this to National Review.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sita

Well I guess I can tell my satire radar needs a bit of work  :lol:
The acronym really should have given me a clue....and the lack of a link  :weary:
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.