News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

OH SHIT ROGER

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 01, 2011, 06:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YOU HAVE A COMPETITOR!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/wet/2730422863.html

QuoteThe Most Vicious Letter You Never Wrote (Portland)
Date: 2011-12-01, 9:55AM PST
Reply to: serv-6czw2-2730422863@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Do you have the need (or just the wicked urge) to craft a letter or email with the most succinct, devastating invective ever seen? Something that will make jaws drop, tears spring to the eyes, hands go numb... and get RESULTS? I can make it happen. I am a skilled, articulate writer with years of experience in publication... and a particularly noteworthy flair for penning letters which are heart-stoppingly concise, emotionally resonant, and cut to the bone. (Without the use of expletives or even insults -- unless you wish for them.)

How is my skill useful to YOU?
-- Reactions to ruined love affairs and betrayals
-- Family disasters
-- Complaints about products or services which were unsatisfying
-- Work-related debacles
-- Political rage

Want a reaction? Want results? So overwhelmed with emotion that you're nearly apoplectic and cannot find the right words? You need me.

I can send you samples of my heavy-hitting, eloquently expressive, lucid invective. They won't know what hit 'em. Outline the details of your furious gripe, and I can turn it into art. Fee dependent on length and subject matter, but is usually roughly the equivalent of a reasonable ten-cents-per-word, or $30 per page. A highly satisfying bargain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

That's okay, it's a growth industry.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."