News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

git cher fluff content: crack shack or mansion?

Started by Hoser McRhizzy, September 15, 2011, 07:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser McRhizzy

http://www.crackshackormansion.com/index.html

This is a game where you check out a picture of a house in Vancouver and guess whether it's a crack house or a million dollar mansion.  I got 6/16 and thought you spags might want to play too.  If there's a youtube links-like thread for this stuff, I'll move it.

Found this game while asking jeeves about an apartment I visited today.  And no, crack whore was not one of my search terms. 

Life-type stuff:  I have 15 days to find a new place and almost everything's looking perfect.  Fun fact - This morning, I saw an ad from someone who lives down the road renting out their bachelor basement apartment for $999 plus utilities.  Over a thousand dollars for the privilege of living in some douche's mouldy carpeted dugout?  "No couples or pets"?  WELCOME TO TORONTO!  :lulz:

So how'd you score?

(no crack whores were harmed in the making of this thread.  my apologies to anyone who was offended just now by the use of derogatory vernacular to describe Entrepreneurial Crack Choosers.)
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cain

Fuck you McRhizzy, some of my best friends are crack house owners!

(I got 8/16.  Fuck, I'm never buying property in Vancouver).

El Sjaako

I got 9/16. The best trick (I picked up halfway through): look at the neighbors.

Faust

I got six right. They ALL look like crack shacks
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Adios

12/16

Plop some of those 'mansions' down around here and you're lucky to get $30,000 for them.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Faust on September 15, 2011, 04:17:57 PM
I got six right. They ALL look like crack shacks

I got 7 and I agree, they all do, except one and I said mansion and it was a crack shack......   :x

Freeky

Nine out of 16.  The apartment looking building, with the tagging and such, looked like a trap. :lulz:

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

navkat

Hah! reposted on my fb wall for the benefit of my Vancouver friends.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Don Coyote