News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Sundried tomato and vidalia onion omelettes (minus cheese) and waffles. NOM.

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 15, 2010, 10:14:54 PM
Whiskey.  Plenty of whiskey.
This. And probably the jagger + coffee + ice cream drink. We have yet to name it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Tonight, the yeast poop
will be poured into my face,
haiku, in your face.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

Well, I was making pizza, but after I made dough I found out that the fucking oven's broken. 

WHAT DO

Rumckle

Well, I don't have an oven, but the other day I tried making a calzone in a pan and it kinda worked.

Just roll the dough out, put it in a hot pan. Flip it after a couple of minutes, and put your toppings on it.

Then flip it in half and cook both sides.

The trick is not cooking it too much before you flip it in half.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Fuck, shoulda done that.

Instead I just went and bought demi-baguettes, cheap steak, and beer.

Go team Discordian Recipes! :lulz:

the dreadful hours

rolling rock

pizza

late nite informercials

Disco Pickle

baked chicken alfredo lasagna rolls. 

stuffed with ricotta and rosemary.

and beer.   lots of beer.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Vegetarian Chicken Tacos.   :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I'm going to get some onion rolls and make pulled pork sandwiches.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Kai

Chicken noodles.

Basically, boil a whole bunch of leg and thighs, pick the meat off them, toss in some salt, pepper, onion and a whole bunch of egg noodles. Extra points for homemade noodles. Put the meat back in and cook the noodles.

It's almost like a casserole when finished.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Kai on October 17, 2010, 09:59:10 PM
Chicken noodles.

Basically, boil a whole bunch of leg and thighs, pick the meat off them, toss in some salt, pepper, onion and a whole bunch of egg noodles. Extra points for homemade noodles. Put the meat back in and cook the noodles.

It's almost like a casserole when finished.

Fuck yeah.

I'm finna do this tonight.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

Probably grapes. And possibly couscous.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

I'm thinking croutons and some red wine vinaigrette. My tongue feels all ucky, this may get rid of that feeling.