News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Very Short Stories (3 sentences)

Started by Cramulus, December 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 12, 2011, 03:16:06 AM
Deep sentence one.  Deep sentence two.

I am an artiste.

:lulz:

FREAD ORVER.  FREEKY WINS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

.                                    .

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

"There are things in life I just don't understand." She stated, kicking the gravel in the road she was standing on. "One of them being buggery."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Grammatically speaking, you have one more sentence available.  "When quoting someone and continuing on, you only need a comma," he said.  She then proceeded to kick him square in the nuts.

Freeky

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 12, 2011, 02:28:54 PM
Grammatically speaking, you have one more sentence available.  "When quoting someone and continuing on, you only need a comma," he said.  She then proceeded to kick him square in the nuts.

:lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

"My hatred of the English language is why I decided to become a history major," She replied, "That makes an immense amount of sense with the amount of writing I have to do, anyway."

"Well, I believe in dialog, the rules change anyway," He shrugged. "It's not like you're writing prose."

"So is this still three sentences?" She asked, "Wait, I don't give a fuck; I have a paper to write."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

tyrannosaurus vex

Last night I had a weird dream, and I'm glad it's over. I have the most exciting presentation to show the board today! Thank God I took the blue pill!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

There was an anxious eternity between turning the key and the ignition roaring to life.

As the car lurched forward, the piles of boxes fell over one another - it was chaos in here.

I saw him in the rear view mirror, but I couldn't hear him.

Gordon C

"How do you get the window to close?," the fair complected co-ed asked. "Hold down control-alt-delete." Robert knew he was going to score big tonight.
"the invisible boogie man could never be more ever-present"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The politician knew it was bad when he felt not only the urge to move his bowels, but that something seemed to be moving inside his large intestines.

"Jesus fuck," he thought to himself while pressing on the left side of his abdomen with his fingertips, "that fucking dominatrix probably lost a vibrator up there."

"He's running to the bathroom, sir," Agent Kovalev reported, "retract to the small intestines?"
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

He lay in bed, pillows wedged under his back  in order to keep him on his right side.  Sightless eyes were pointed out the window, at the sailboats anchored in the harbor in the summer's afternoon sun.  There was a weighted silence as he let out a gasping breath, never to inhale again.

Doktor Howl

The archangel staggered down Congress street, a mass of bruises and lacerations.

Tell us how to act?  The fuck you will.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Christ has died.
Christ is risen.
Christ hungers for brains.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago