News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM
What is is about man smell that makes you go crazy?

No, not gross dirty BO smell, man smell, that smell. You know what I mean, I know Nigel knows.

Mmmmm, man-musk. Makes me want to get all up in there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:38:24 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:10:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
We can't stop here, this is vagina country?

IT REALLY IS NOT THE VAGINA.

IT IS THE WAY THEY MOVE AND WALK AND TALK.

I agree with this 169.7%

Women make me stupid, and not just because I feel a need to get them into bed.  I mean, that's great and all, but even after sex, when there is not a single hormone left in my horribly withered and dessicated body, I am still a stunned bunny dumbass.  Because I love the hell out of women.  They are like a Rubens painting that can hold a conversation.

No, wait, that last bit isn't quite right, because they're not inanimate objects that have a semblance of humanity, and that wouldn't even be attractive at all.  I don't know how to explain this part.  Because women make me dumb.

I like guys, because they're hairy and smell like sweat and have dicks.

I don't know WHY this makes me like them, but there you have it.

Well, I'd just like to say that I am happy that we aren't slaves to our biology.   :lulz:

It would be more accurate to say that we ARE our biology, IMO.

Not me.  I'm special.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 05:16:29 PM
Courtesy of Suu, the best PSA ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHpMUYeznQ

Wait for the payoff, it's worth it.

Australians are stark raving mad.

:aaa: WHAT THE SHIT
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:38:53 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:28:21 PM
I tried to make the most of last night, and feel I succeeded. I am going to give the booze a break. Which means I too will have no vice left, aside from this 1.2% nicotine ecig.

Tbough, I feel being horribly honest with people is its own sin. In their eyes anyway.

DO EEEET

We can be dreadfully sober together.

:awesome:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One of the things I hate about my fellow students is that someone will bring up an interesting study, say on memory formation in young children and memory culling which occurs at around age 7 (a developmentally interesting age in a lot of ways) and SOMEONE will inevitably pipe up with how they're different and special. Like it's about them. We don't care, SHUT UP.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Annnnd proceed to talk at length about how special they are, and why.

THIS CLASS IS NOT ABOUT YOU, SNOWFLAKE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:44:43 PM
One of the things I hate about my fellow students is that someone will bring up an interesting study, say on memory formation in young children and memory culling which occurs at around age 7 (a developmentally interesting age in a lot of ways) and SOMEONE will inevitably pipe up with how they're different and special. Like it's about them. We don't care, SHUT UP.

I do it because PD.   :lol:

But you are correct.  No matter what you say, SOMEONE in the room is a snawflake and is the exception to whatever it is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

STAY CLASSY, UTAH!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/30/utah-kids-in-tears-after-school-seizes-and-tosses-out-40-lunches-over-debt/

QuoteAccording to The Salt Lake Tribune, the children had already received their lunches at Uintah Elementary in Salt Lake City when the child-nutrition manager ordered cafeteria workers to take the meals away.

"So she took my lunch away and said, 'Go get a milk,'" fifth grader Sophia Isom told KSL. "I came back and asked, 'What's going on?' Then she handed me an orange. She said, 'You don't have any money in your account so you can't get lunch.'"

Then people ask me, they ask "Roger, why are you a discordian?  Why do you want everything to fall over and burn?"

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cainad (dec.)

I ACCIDENTALLY HIT "MARK ALL READ"

LMNO

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

See, I wasn't like that in school. I KNEW I was special, but I didn't have to talk about it all the time like those other kids who thought they were special.

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

I do it because PD.   :lol:

But you are correct.  No matter what you say, SOMEONE in the room is a snawflake and is the exception to whatever it is.

Yeah but PD is not an online classroom, where people are paying money to talk about interesting research, and not to hear you talk about how much you remember from early childhood, which literally NOBODY EXCEPT YOUR MOM cares about. :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 05:47:52 PM
STAY CLASSY, UTAH!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/30/utah-kids-in-tears-after-school-seizes-and-tosses-out-40-lunches-over-debt/

QuoteAccording to The Salt Lake Tribune, the children had already received their lunches at Uintah Elementary in Salt Lake City when the child-nutrition manager ordered cafeteria workers to take the meals away.

"So she took my lunch away and said, 'Go get a milk,'" fifth grader Sophia Isom told KSL. "I came back and asked, 'What's going on?' Then she handed me an orange. She said, 'You don't have any money in your account so you can't get lunch.'"

Then people ask me, they ask "Roger, why are you a discordian?  Why do you want everything to fall over and burn?"

Oh GOD This is SO Boring. Please Kill Me, that "nutrition manager" should be fired. This is especially shocking in a state which has recently decided to solve it's homeless problem by giving homeless people free apartments, food, and a social worker.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel