Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 25, 2009, 04:15:53 PM
Fine. 
The switch to the insanity projector is just inside my closet, lefthand side on the frame, right behind the Grue.

TOO LATE

HERBERT ALREADY DOWN

CATS...SWORDFIGHTING...AGAIN...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

You both ate from my leftover curry didn't you?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Actually no.

I'm assuming that's a no-fly zone?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

It's fine, actually one of my milder ones.  Just ever since the coffee incident, when psychosis breaks out I suspect my cooking.
Is is in the fridge.  If you and Herb dig in leave me ~2 cups so I have lunch for tomorrow.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 25, 2009, 05:21:41 PM
It's fine, actually one of my milder ones.  Just ever since the coffee incident, when psychosis breaks out I suspect my cooking.
Is is in the fridge.  If you and Herb dig in leave me ~2 cups so I have lunch for tomorrow.

I'm actually fine for the moment, but thanks.

Telarus

Quote from: Richter on February 25, 2009, 05:21:41 PM

The 'coffee incident'?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

I believe they managed to touch God.  In a bad place.

Suu

Richter has a penchant for brewing double the allotted amount of espresso in concentrated POTS rather than the usual shot. Granted, espresso in theory has less caffeine than regular coffee, but make enough of the stuff and well, it's human rocket fuel.

He made a pot of coffee at work one day in which I partook two fairly large cups of and then proceeded to go on a vision quest through Downtown Crossing in Boston that afternoon preaching the word to anyone who would hear, then came back and passed out from the crash.

Richter

I'm pretty sure we've been through this before. 

There was blind confirmation of this effect when Scadian Eric also had a vision quest off the stuff.
Only Nate the Great, former bicycle messenger, singer, and glorious faggot, could down the stuff with impunity.

Suu

Nate The Great would fucking ANYTHING.

Telarus

That's fucking awesome. Reminds me of the time in h/s when I ordered a Baskin Robbins mocha blast, and the guy just shrugged when he found out he was out of milk, grabbed the other pre-mixed cappuccino mix, and threw a double shot of the chocolate/mocha espresso syrup into the blender.

I probably shouldn't have ordered the jamoca ice-cream in that blast.

Caffine assists the neural processes that lead to hallucinations.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

rygD

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 13, 2008, 04:05:22 AM
Way back, when TGRR was just a little girl, he was at Fort Drum, and was thinking of getting a tattoo of the 10th Mn patch on his left shoulder, like many people were.

Then his squadmate went, and they spelled "Mountain" wrong on the tab...they forgot the first "n", and my friend was in the "Moutain" division. 

TGRR decided he didn't really need a tattoo, after all.

Just saw this.  They still do this shit. Were I to do something of this nature, I would not get unit patches.  I don't want them instantly recognisable as military.  I would go with something representing units I have deployed with (and I am about sick of the 82nd...what the fuck do I need to do to get away from this shit.  I am thinking of doing something else with my life...).  I am more likely to get other things that are more important to me, than the units though.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I don't really want any words on me.  Especially not something from a language I don't know.  Maybe binary (but not in 0 and 1).
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Suu

For Trix:

Upper back:

Lower back:

Left Ankle:

Left Arm:

Right Ankle:

trix

Whoa, those are nice!  I've been meaning to get more.

My tattoos are a bit autobiographical, representing something important to me at the time. I currently only have two, the penguin holding the 1up in his lap (or buttfucking it, if you ask my brother), which is suppose to represent my computer geek and gamer nerd tendancies, and a KMK logo on my back, to represent two of my favorite de-stressers.

and

Both were free, done by my brother.  In fact, the KMK logo was the first tattoo he ever gave anyone, and the Penguin the second.  I was his guinea pig.

I'm going to get something discordian next, thought precisely what, I haven't decided.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Suu

I'm not sure about putting a Discordian tattoo on my body. It's like...letting doom in through the front door.