News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Some notes on the PD old-timers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2012, 07:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

16.  Hunter S Durden:  HSD is dead, and has been dead since sometime in 2007.  His widow, Nrrdgirl, is using his name to collect his social security benefits and for freeping polls.  HSD is buried next to Al Capone in Chicago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

There are no all PD old-timers.  This forum is what happens when you run experimental NSA social-influence sockpuppet programs with a Chinese made time-widget...it backdates everything to 2002 and starts from there.  Other bugs include badly parsing texts found elsewhere on the internet and running them through Google Translate three times before posting them.

This forum has only existed since 2009.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 15, 2012, 08:43:11 PM
There are no all PD old-timers.  This forum is what happens when you run experimental NSA social-influence sockpuppet programs with a Chinese made time-widget...it backdates everything to 2002 and starts from there.  Other bugs include badly parsing texts found elsewhere on the internet and running them through Google Translate three times before posting them.

This forum has only existed since 2009.

The above is true, YET:  This forum was originally a usenet node, and has existed since 1994.  There is no contradiction in the two statements, for reasons that can't be properly explained on a family website.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

17.  Triple Zero:  000 is the strongest man in all of Belgium, and women's ovaries start spontaneously ejecting ova when he walks by.  Men around him are impotent with helpless hate & rage, and would kill him if he ever went to sleep, which he never does.  He is notorious throughout Europe for "The Incident", in which he put his finger in a dyke to save Amsterdam.  The dyke wasn't impressed, and the resulting battle burned down much of Europe.  The whole thing was covered up, of course, and the damage was blamed on some Bavarian painter with bad hair.  But everyone knows.  Oh yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

So, which one of you old-timers is gonna do my bio?   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Igor:  All anyone knows about Igor is that he posts too much and won't SHUT UP and why can't you just SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP we've heard it all before.

tyrannosaurus vex

TGRR. The Good Reverend Roger is a singularity existing at the deepest point of the spiritual vortex known as Tucson, AZ. In this region, all matter is crushed into an infinitely massive point that resembles a human being, but IS NOT. The extreme gravitational forces in this zone prevent all matter, especially vindaloo, from escaping. However, the anomaly is known to Scientists to spew intense Hate Radiation at all times. This radiation is responsible for the high temperatures and marked irritability which define the Sonoran Desert.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 15, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
TGRR. The Good Reverend Roger is a singularity existing at the deepest point of the spiritual vortex known as Tucson, AZ. In this region, all matter is crushed into an infinitely massive point that resembles a human being, but IS NOT. The extreme gravitational forces in this zone prevent all matter, especially vindaloo, from escaping. However, the anomaly is known to Scientists to spew intense Hate Radiation at all times. This radiation is responsible for the high temperatures and marked irritability which define the Sonoran Desert.

Ho ho!  I AM Tucson!  :banana:

tyrannosaurus vex

According to the World Trade Encylopaedia, imports of vindaloo into Tucson have risen at an average of 2,500% per year over the previous year for 12 years. "Unrelatedly," that is also the annual budget increase for the City of Tucson's waste treatment department.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 08:21:24 PM
12.  Squiddy.  Squiddy is a bar owner in Florida.  She loves the sunshine state, and she welcomes all Floridians and tourists with a great big hug.  She likes kittens, and tatting lace doilies for beermats.  Her bar is done up as an Appleby's restaurant, because she likes the ambience that generates.  Her hobbies include ballroom dancing, badminton, and bloodsports of all kinds.

I remember that time Squiddy offered an open badminton challenge.  The guy who accepted is still in rehab to overcome his post traumatic reaction to birdies, both the sports equipment and the animal.  She was genuinely hurt and incredulous when there were no more challengers, and why the police insisted that she "put the weapon down" whenever she smiled.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

Dk. HOWL - An enigmatic presence, the good Doktor emerges from time to time to work SCience! upon certain unsuspecting provinces.  If sighted, hide any tools.  Do not expose him to fabrication equipment that can handle any polymer or alloy more substantial than whipped cream.  In between deaths and zappings he has been known to consruct personal relations automata  (beware of any bolts attatching the genital analagous modular units to these, they have been known to fly out the window at the most prudish neighbor in a 30 acre area if left unattended.)  In an optimal world the Good Doktor would be confined to a safe room with good drugs in tyvek skivvies, and not allowed anything more dangerous that 1 meter of twine per day.  For those of us who want our dman jet packs, this is thankfully not the case.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Bu🤠ns

Hahaha holy fucking hell this  whole thread just made up for a thirteen hour work day.  We can't all be as lucky as lmno: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=KMkCPCWbmZk

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson