News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Something just occurred to me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 24, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Rain is formed when water condenses on dust particles.

Tucson is covered in coyote shit, which turns to powder within 24 hours, and is swept up, up to 2 miles by dust devils.

So yeah.

It literally rains shit on Tucson.

Thanks, God.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 24, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
Truly, you are blessed.

It's like if Dante included a worn out strip club in hell, but with the lights all the way up.  And the dancers are all meth-faced and the music is autotuned and dubstepped cancer baby wailing. 

And the worst part is, I'm being sent to LA in two weeks, which is even WORSE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Part of me is convinced that nothing can be as terrible as the Tuscon you describe.

It's the part that isn't screaming.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 24, 2014, 07:53:19 PM
Part of me is convinced that nothing can be as terrible as the Tuscon you describe.

There's only one way to find out, right?  I mean, I COULD be lying to hog up a good thing, and Tucson is some kind of paradise where we bugger congressmen all day and eat ice cream made out of unicorn snot.

Come and see for yourself.  It's the only scientific way to determine this sort of thing.

Suu

ITT, Roger has a moment of divine enlightenment.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."